BALG Meditation Log In

4:00 meditation done.

Did my breathing exercises along with binaural.

Spoke with Azazel.

Me:Azazel?

Azazel: Hello.

Azazel: Are you enjoying yourself?

Me: Yes.

Azazel: Good…Good…you are becoming worthy.

2 Likes

06AUG22 Day1 (Med 129)

31min silence

Been slacking, but now I’m back at it. Performed LBRP. Performed fire breathing. Sat in silence for remainder. At one point I thought of taking down a brick wall to a door for some reason. Heard, Felt, and saw nothing of note.

1 Like

08AUG22 Day1 (Med 130)

42min trance/listening/feeling

Performed LBRP. Stared at candle til trance then closed eyes. Listened to the room I was in then tried expanding to listen outside. Listened to the air unit outside for a while and then pushed to the crickets at the edge of the woods. Tried going further, but couldn’t really sense/hear more. At one point, in deep concentration a winged bird fluttered down and landed at the window outside (not sure if real or other as this is at night and I kept my eyes closed trying to concentrate. Also 2nd time this has happened) After, opened eyes and tried feeling energy between hands. It’s weird I always feel swirl a little at the tips then it travels down 1 of my index fingers, though it doesn’t seem to favor a hand but change everytime. After, tried to feel a large metal challenge coin in front of me. Also weirdish. Felt a coldish sensation with my right hand. My left hand, I felt the coldish sensation too, but the word sharp went through my mind at the same time? (didn’t feel sharp as i didn’t touch it and the coin has smooth sides anyways. The word sharp just kinda flashed) Didn’t seem to progress any further on any front so called it for the day.

1 Like

Since July, I’ve been meditating on my chakras a lot. I vibrated the simple mantras as I focused on their respective chakras. My goal: 10 mantra repetitions for each chakra. I struggled with maintaining my energy visualizations but it’s Magick so I don’t care.

1 Like

Log 130

05 min Blue Ray meditation
10 min AY EEM MA TA AH

Log 131

10 min Blue Ray
10 min HEH EE LAH AH EE EH
10 min MEL AH EN TUL ES KUHL
10 min AY EEM MA TA AH

2 Likes

Log 5:

Sept 25 Sun '22

Meditated for over an hour with small breaks in between.

Listened to Chinnamasta Gayatri mantra cuz that felt like a good choice. Then the namakam out of habit.

Was interesting.

Hands kept getting energized and I had to move them around and let the energy do what it wanted.

At one point I layed them face up on my thighs letting the energy flow, and then at another point it was as if there was a heavy sort of presence pushing down on them and in front of me. A pressure of some sort.

Early in the meditation I could feel some part of me wanting to laugh spontaneously as some kind of release.

Towards the end a form of agression seemed to move through my body and demeanor before dissipating.

Overall it helped dispell a lot of tension I’ve been dealing with.

Really need to get back into the habit solidly.

Log 6:

Sep 26 '22 Mon

45? Mins

Nothing unusual experienced this time.

Once again listened to chinnamasta mantra.

Recently I’ve come to hold a lot tension in my face, right eye especially.

Meditating helps it relax though.

Log 7:

40 mins or so of meditation.

Listened to Kali, and Chinnamasta mantra jaap[s] on Spotify.

At one point I saw in my minds eye a figure that looked like a tim Burton depiction of Vegeta, that was half live and half dead or skeletal. Followed by a dark triangle with a yellow eye in it that then became a candle or round object inside a triangular frame.

Not sure if there was a communication, or just mind contents creating something.

I did feel like this was a hint at evocation.

Log 8:

Nothing fancy.

Meditated to rudra mantra, then something else.

35 mins or so.

Log 9:

October 5 We’d '22

30 mins meditation.

Kali mantra, followed by chinnamasta through earphones.

Kept nodding off. Feeling relaxed now, but I’m aware that I’ve got some fatigue.

Recently, I read about a practice (related to chinnamasta) where you focus on the back of the head, and this apparently will generate a sense or feeling of “headlessness”. I tried to focus on the back of my head amisst distracting thought and trying to follow the mantras.

2 Likes

Log 132

10 min AY EEM MA TA AH
05 min HEH EE LAH AH EE EH
10 min EH TA LA VEE DEH LUM

1 Like

Start doing meditation

By breathing and observing the breathing.

Lot of destructive thoughts but overall progressive.

Good feeling.

1 Like

Log 133

10 min AY EEM MA TA AH

1 Like

Done today
Meditation
Progess has gone 1 percent up.

One percent a say improvement for long term

2 Likes

Log 134

10 min AY EEM MA TA AH

Todays breathing meditation
Is hard
Out of focus all the time so
I decided to take
Help
Of entities for going in deep meditation.
Let’s see how will they help me.

Like i invited them for helping me in this journey of finding the inner self

1 Like

Log 135

10 min AY EEM MA TA AH

2 Likes

Today i done meditation and i feel more ease to do.

Thank you goddess.

Timing is 1 hour.

I felt i need to increase the timing of meditation if I want to succeed in dhyan/meditation
And thanks again spirits.

2 Likes

Log 136

10 min AY EEM MA TA AH

3 Likes