1 Like

October 25,2020
Log 25
15 min meditation

2 Likes

Log 28
October 25, 2020
12 minutes
Practiced awareness “I’m sitting, I’m watching, I’m listening”.

1 Like

Oct 24, 2020.
Log 29.
4 minutes.

Oct 25, 2020.
Log 30.
5 minutes breath + a set (108) of the air mantra.

1 Like

Log 17:
12 mins third eye meditation ugh i tried to make it till 15 mins and couldn’t also I slept for the whole day even then I felt sleepy while meditating then this bugs kept bothering me. I guess I’ll try again tommrrow not gonna give up.

2 Likes

Log 11
October 25th
30 minute elder tree meditation

2 Likes

October 26, 2020
Log 46
15 min root chakra meditation

2 Likes

Forgot to write the date
facepalm
25/10/2020

1 Like

Log 18:
26/10/2020
15 mins chakra meditation and i nailed it yay! Also i felt like I had to cut off the energy sometimes because it was going in too much that my chakra colours were getting too bright in colour and powerful so i had to stop in the middle of the meditation don’t know where that much energy was coming from then I saw that my heart chakra was being healed with white colour also in the last crown chakra part i kept on saying some positive words and idk why but i felt a huge white light being shined upon me then after the medtation was over i looked over to see what happened and the room was still dark also my door was closed so no one can get in so i guess this was problerly me getting healed in some way which felt good tbh. ^-^
Btw i did feel a purple string going in my crown chakra. I can feel it moving so im trying to get it out now.

Update: it was hard to get it out of my crown as i could feel it moving in my crown chakra but i did it and i feel a lil better even then still i feel the wiggling feeling of it a bit but its not as storng so i know its not there but its just a feeling. Maybe it was a test from the spirits to see if i can fight back? Idk but anyways i did fight back as much as i can. I would be glad if someone could help me get it out easily if it does happen again other than that issue my meditation went really well and i feel much better and happier ^-^
Sorry for making it long.

2 Likes

Log 29
October 26, 2020
15 minutes
Gazing at Pyrhum’s sigil. Body stillness, focusing on sensation “I”, visualization of bright lotus upon my head.
Repetition of “My third eye opens”.

3 Likes

October 25, 2020
Log 9
45 minute silent meditation

October 26, 2020
Log 10
1 hour walking meditation

3 Likes

October 23
log 23 - 20 min of black sun meditation
October 24
log 24 - 30 min of 3rd eye meditation (failed again due to the blockages
October 25
log 25 - 15 min meditation training for tgs(failed again) not giving up yet
October 26
log 26 20 min meditation training to open my astral senses (same video as on log 22) I got very depressed due to personal reasons
October 27
log 27 1 h meditation training to open my astral senses (same video as on log 22). I got some signs from my patron demons wich gave me hope and made the depression almost gone, but it left some insecurities about the future. Hail King Paimon, Hail Emperor Lucifer. Hopefully I could soon hear spirits.

4 Likes

October 26th
Log 12
30 minutes, meditating on closed eye visuals
Log 13
40 minutes, meditating as though my body were made of bees buzzing, and i felt myself begin to vibrate. My mind started focusing on this key, i came to an old tower and a staircase covered in vines. I entered a room opened up a chest with a seal inside. Currently looking checking to see if it matches any entities.

4 Likes

October 27, 2020
Log 47
30 min meditation chanting Sa Ta Na Ma lound and changing to whisperer as in the video

3 Likes

Log 19:
27/10/2020
16 mins meditation focusing On the noise of my fan and my breathing. I was half asleep but half awake and after the meditation i feel so much better also i did hear some noise but im not sure overall it was good. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

October 27,2020
Log 48
15 min Swadhisthana meditation
I really like the way the chanting sounds in this video VAAAUUUUUHHMMMM

Oh boy I really felt this meditation and I still have the after effect.
My Swadhisthana was vibrating also I could feel like a sink hole was creating right under my belly.
5 min after the meditation and i still feel the stimulation or a ball of orange light :smiley:

3 Likes

October 27
log 27 part 2
1 h meditation of this

4 Likes

October 27
Log 14 - another 30 minute imagining im made of honey bees meditation - i do like the vibrations it gives me and the state it takes me to and quickly and different things it leads me to. I will say it broke me at a point in the beginning when i had the thought “I am become the swarm,” and i laughed, but still, i like it.
Listening to this today -

4 Likes

Oct 27, 2020.
Log 32.
15 minutes. Breath meditation + a 108 set of the Air mantra.
Updates will follow.

2 Likes

October 26, 2020
Log 11
45 minute silent meditation.

6 Likes