BALG Meditation Log In

October 27 , 2020
Log 49
33 min root chakra meditation

5 Likes

Log 30
October 28, 2020
12 minutes
Eckankar’s “Hu”, followed by I AM Solar Grounding.
Then I did inhale-pause-exhale-pause, each stage counting up to 3 and I imagined to live on an island. I didn’t begin with God position (hands on knees etc.) anyway this practice, including visualization of pools of water, hills, sitting to watch the fishes and finally swimming with them, aims to strengthen the soul and to help with spiritual immortality, unless it isn’t already the actual condition.

3 Likes

Oct 27, 2020.
Log 32.
30 minutes. Belial sigil meditation on breaking chains. (Couldn’t figure out how to edit my earlier post). So 45 minutes in total for this day.
Updates will follow.

2 Likes

October 28, 2020
Log 50
36 min root chakra meditation with LAM mantra and a red candle.
For some reason seems like I have a problem visualizing a red ball at the base of my spine or to feel it.

I believe this means more work requires on my root chakra.

4 Likes

Log 20:
28/10/2020
16 mins meditation while repeating Belial’s enn in my mind. I felt heaviness in my chest expecially on my right chest as i kept saying the enn also i felt a black shadowy presence on my left side like someone was sitting with me and it didnt feel bad. I felt like it was just sitting there peacefully. Im guessing its Belial as it only happened after i said the enn then it left. Overall it was good ^^

2 Likes

October 28, 2020
Log 11
One hour walking meditation. It was a bit chilly but I managed to hit my hour target.

1 Like

October 28th
Log 15
30-40 minute silent meditation - i focused on the colors and shapes behind closed eyes, and the hum, like a ring, in my ears, and just let myself focus on those two things, just letting them happen and immersing myself until i was taken away. I recorded the rest in my personal journal. Its the first true OBE i have intentionally had without aid of entheogens so i am very glad this thread has inspired me to meditate more to get to this point. Im trying to cling to the feeling to see if i can replicate better and will try to do so later this evening when i have time to spare, but more exploration needs to be done to understand the type of OBE and where i went. Excited and feeling accomplished. :upside_down_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::ghost:

2 Likes

Oct 28, 2020.
Log 33.
18 minutes. Breath + LLoTA invocation + air mantra. A 108 set of Lam [10 minutes]
19 minutes of Belial sigil + mantra meditation.
47 minutes in total.
Updates will follow.

3 Likes

October 29,2020
Log 51
20 min root chakra meditation.
Finally started to feel some tingle at the root chakra.

4 Likes

Log 21:
29/10/2020
16 mins controlling my breathing meditation as i had breathing issues today because i didn’t do a proper breathing while meditating and found out that lying down is much more better and comfortable for me and i feel better now.

2 Likes

So I was looking for a new screen saver and well, I ended up just viid meditating to a few of these. Trippy tbh and I love art that does this or the enless hallway or spirals stuff
image image

image image image

2 Likes

October 29, 2020
Log 52
40 min total meditation
15 min root chakra :heavy_plus_sign: 25 min attempt OBE

1 Like

October 29, 2020
Log 12
45 minute silent meditation, followed by 15 minute AUM chant.

1 Like

Oct 29, 2020.
Log 34.
23 minutes. Breath + LLoTA invocation + air mantra. 28 minutes. Belial sigil + mantra meditation.
51 minutes in total.
Updates will follow.

2 Likes

October 29
log 16
Honestly i have done two other 40-60 minute meditations since my last log trying to replicate my experience but as of yet have been unsuccessful :slightly_frowning_face: Tonight I just spent 40 minutes wandering around my house with my mind - i was actually impressed with the amount of detail i was able to manifest mentally, specifically the various houseplants i grow. I spent some time imagining their leaves and all the veins, pulling them up and touching them, the textures and sensations, then i imagined floating up, and again, surprised by the details of a view ive never actually experienced, but it was all imagination and mind for now. its surprising to me how much easier it is to meditate with this increase in frequency, and theres even just personal general well being effects - a quiet peace and confidence, a keener awareness in day to day.

2 Likes

October 30, 2020
Log 53
45 min chakra meditation

2 Likes

Sorry… some delays, albeit due to meditation related study BTW Log 31:
October 30, 2020
10 minutes
Solar Grounding, concentration on the feeling “I” and the imagination about living on an island.

1 Like

Log 22:
30/10/2020
20 mins meditation to this video recomended by my awesome friend @BeastCreature Thank you.

It was a beautiful experience :slight_smile:

4 Likes

October 30, 2020
Log 13
One hour silent meditation.

2 Likes

October 30,2020
Log 54
15 min Anahata meditation chanting AAAAHHHHH

2 Likes