BALG Meditation Log In

Log 25
October 22, 2020
17 minutes
Center of universe, expansion, mental void then “I’m sitting/watching/listening”.

1 Like

Log 14:
22/10/2020
15 mins third eye meditation and i kept seeing a beautiful girl in a white gown with flowers prints on it and then I saw myself wearing a lacy white gown too (i looked so beautiful in it. Maybe that girl was me idk) and then I saw a very storng warrior king but he did gave off a belial or a Demonic vibe to me. It was beautiful to watch as i saw the girl was walking in a beautiful dark forest that had blue night sky. I did have a peaceful sleep but i wasn’t fully asleep as i was still aware of everything around me then i woke up and felt like I was about to faint. I don’t know why but whenever i meditate to this i always am half asleep and half awake.
Oh i forgot to say this but i also felt a warm touch on my left arm it was a light touch tho and it was only there for some time then I didn’t felt it anymore.

3 Likes

October 22,2020
log 22
30 + min trying to enter tgs, more precise the
training to enter the void (3 sun meditation)
10 min black sun meditation
15 min of this :

4 Likes

Oct 21, 2020.
5 minutes. Focused on the breath
Updates will follow.

3 Likes

Log 26
October 23, 2020
14 minutes
Center of universe and expansion.
Mental void, “I’m sitting/watching/listening”.

Also the last concentrations allow to feel even intense sensations of inner strength, and just by means of all these practices a state of “trance” is sometimes achieved.

2 Likes

Oct 23, 2020.
Log 28.
9-12 minutes.
Meditated on a sigil of Shiva, then the Air mantra. Around log 16, I commented concerning a visualization that seemed in alignment with the element of air. Today, when meditating on the air mantra, I imagined myself as an angel swirling in this vortex and standing atop the vortex. This resulted in “chills” in my body, which I interpret as a beneficial sign. To me, it meant “I am the air [swirling within the vortex], I am master of air [standing atop the vortex].”
Updates will follow.

2 Likes

Log 15:
23/10/2020
15 mins chakra meditation and i found out that my heart Chakra and thrid eye chakra needs some healing as it was not sucking much colour and was fading also my root chakra needs some healing too so can anyone tell what im supposed to do to heal this chakras? Am i supposed to rest? And how would I know when it has been healed?

2 Likes

October 23, 2020
Log 7
1 hour silent meditation. I’m happy I made it to the hour mark. It really just flew by!

3 Likes

For the root chakra I would recommend get a scented candle possibly red color if you can.
Get in a meditation state before you do so relax the physical body by focusing on tension on the body.
Then make some affirmations " i feel strong, i am a mountain, i feel grounded, i am safe".
Then as you start to smell the candle sart visualizing red light around you charged pulled this into your root chakra and each breath you take in with red light imagine your root chakra brighten up with red color.
After like 10 min start chanting LAAAAAAMMMMM and feel your root chakra vibrate and energizing your cells with red color.

You do not have to chant every breath in, I find it more effective to chant once per minute but keeping my awareness on my root chakra.
Also every 5 min or so make the affirmation with strong intention of what you want.
" my muldahara root chakra is activated, my root chakra is bright color red, my root chakra is balanced and cleansed."

1 Like

October 23, 2020
Log 43
43 min Root chakra meditation with Cranberry candle incensed.
I strongly feel like this meditation was effective and my root chakra is feeling :fire:

1 Like

2 Likes

So what about my other chakras? Also thank you so much. I asked belial and he actually helped yesterday night i felt so much better and today I got my periods after he healed my root chakra so maybe that might be a sign of all the negative energy going away from me.

2 Likes

Well i guess King Belial can help you with the other chakras.
But if you ask me I would recommend the same for each chakra.

2 Likes

Havent been able to make myself quiet and just meditate for a bit, but glad i did tonight.
October 23rd (i mean technically started on the 23rd!)
log 10
30 minute meditation in search of old ancient yew trees, floating over forests, and ending up at the base of an elder tree instead. The elder mother, who i am particularly fond of working with called :woman_shrugging: Had some personal useful insights. with that said, i am actually more excited to get back to daily meditation.

2 Likes

October 24, 2020
Log 44
19 min meditation

2 Likes

Hm thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Log 27
October 24, 2020
13 minutes
I ignored my thoughts then practiced awareness: “I’m sitting - I’m watching - I’m listening”.

3 Likes

October 24, 2020
Log 8
One hour walking meditation. I’m going to try to do as many walking meditations as I can before winter comes as I’m really enjoying these!

4 Likes

Log 16:
24/10/2020
13 mins meditation. I was actually trying to do 20 mins meditation inspired by my dear friend @CarlaB but i couldnt get there lol but i did feel a light touch below my chin as if someone was lovingly looking at me, i did get a Belial’s vibe from it but i dont know then i couldnt keep myself focused as i started to fall asleep so im glad at least i did it till 13 mins.

2 Likes

Keep it up! You’ll get to 20 in no time!

2 Likes