BALG Meditation Log In

Log 17
October 14, 2020
6 minutes
Focusing on “I”, repetition of affirmation on third eye and visualization of the bright lotus above my head.

2 Likes

Oct 14.
Log 19.
~5 minutes.

2 Likes

October 14,2020
Log 33
25 min meditation listening to

1 Like

October 13
log 3
forgot to update just a 5 min shower meditation, went to a forest grove and was washing from a natural spring, and felt the water going through me, rather than just washing over me. Felt very dryad/forest nymph lol.

october 14
log 4
i was going to do a simple scan, then got to meditating and ended up going my own way. 30 minute meditation - went in and out of various states utilizing cloud meditation - going through clouds just watching them part before me over and over, and i have a new achievment unlocked! - i was remote viewing the front of my house through the window from the perspective of one of my sacred plants i have a bond with. i have met this spirit as well as other plant spirits out of body, but i was taken by surprise to find myself in the physical avatar of the plant. Interesting and useful for future cultivation. i will try to replicate in the future.

this thread has helped inspire me to meditate more - i am impressed how just a little more practice has already shown me new things.

Thank you!

2 Likes

October 15,2020
Log 34
25 min meditation

2 Likes

Log 7:
15/10/2020
5 min silent meditation again to see if i can open up my senses

3 Likes

Log 18
October 15, 2020
About 10 minutes
Mental void by ignoring thoughts,
then repetition of “Aham Brahmasmi” (“I am Brahman”), one of the swami mantras reported by Yogananda in his Autobiography.

3 Likes

October 14, 2020
log 14, i did the same thing as in day 13
October 15,
log 15, i did the exact thing as yesterday

5 Likes

Oct 15, 2020.
Log 20.
~15 minutes. An algol meditation. Then Lucifer Lord of the Air invocation + Air mastery mantra. Mentally, the mantra sounded like a song. This meditation had a song quality to it.
Updates will follow.

4 Likes

October 13, 2020
Log # 10
30 minutes meditation - Beelzebub!

October 15, 2020
Log # 11
38 minutes - silent meditation

wow I’m later, I don’t count the day I fell asleep while meditating haha, been working long hours at the clinic :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

That sounds delightful! Love hearing details about meditation experiences, I particularly enjoy caring for Orchids and Snap dragons (Antirrhinum). Thanks for sharing !

2 Likes

October 15
log 5
25 minute mandrake meditation, sprouting leaves and flowers

3 Likes

October 16, 2020
Log 35
10 min meditation listening to

3 Likes

Log 19
October 16, 2020
same: 10 minutes, I ignored thoughts and proceeded with repetition of Aham Brahmasmi.

3 Likes

Log 8:
16/10/20
10 mins of meditation focusing on the slight radio noise behind my ear and my fan. I ain’t giving up on being able to hear spirits and to everyone trying to get there dont give up cause you can do it. So happy i finally did it for 10 mins in silence and without any music so glad to see i’m making some progress so yay! ^ω^

3 Likes

Oct 16, 2020.
Log 21.
~7-17 minutes. Focused on my breathing while gazing at the autumn colors.

2 Likes

October 16,2020
log 16
Today i did the exact same thing as yesterday

3 Likes

Meditation update:
I’ve been meditating consistently for about 21 logs worth, my emphasis has been the air element. I’ve seen several improvements, which I am just realizing.

1. I’ve been reading a lot. For fun! I’ve noted a feeling of “at one-ness” as I read. I finish a book and near immediately desire to read another.
  2. I’m developing a feel for the aspect of self that is utter logic, and pure intellect. It definitely can be an asshole, so emotionless. This fits in nicely with what is termed the Air Element.
4 Likes

This is a great share! Love it!

2 Likes

October 16th
Log 6
25 minute past life meditation on a life brought up to me a few times happening in Britain and was brought to a yew tree, after simply following and focusing on swirls of colors in my minds eye. I feel a contact with the tree was made. I will make the yew the sole focus of my next meditation.

4 Likes