BALG Meditation Log In

October 17, 2020
Log 36
30 min total meditation before bed listening to a 20 guided meditation and ending the meditation with 10 minutes of chanting LAM for the root chakra. My root chakra feels nice and warm.

5 Likes

Log 20
October 17, 2020
11 minutes
Before mental void I resumed concentration on 2 ideas from Ur Group’s Introduction to Magic: me as the center of universe; and myself extending beyond the body, everywhere (it’s also necessary to focus on a resulting feeling of power, and all of that is said to remove possible blocks to spiritual growth)

4 Likes

Is it OK if I join?

October 17, 2020
Log 1
30 minute silent morning meditation to start my day.

4 Likes

Yes, the more the merrier~

2 Likes

I love reading as well!

As for your #2, I find that this happens to me when I don’t ‘respond’ emotionally at situations that appear to call for it, which while is helpful for me, sometimes tends to be misinterpreted by others. Congrats on the 21 logs :wink:

3 Likes

October 17, 2020
Log # 11
30 minutes meditation - I’m becoming more aware in my dreams especially if they extend into the fantasy/weird aspect, but when it comes to one’s that appear closer to ‘reality’ I still have trouble with discernment, working on that. More consistency is needed on my end

6 Likes

Log 9:
17/10/2020
15 mins chakra meditation to fill in my chakra after cleansing myself and i feel much more stress free now like i have motivation.

1 Like

October 17,2020
log 17 i did the same thing as yesterday (log 16)
October 18,2020
log 18 I did 2 hours of 3rd eye meditation

2 Likes

October 17, 2020
Log 2
I decided to do another 30 minute silent meditation to end my day, so I managed to get in an hour total today.

1 Like

October 18,2020
Log 37
45 min watching a ritual by EA Koetting i was present the whole time and felt that i was there and takeing part of the ritual.
I could not ask for a better meditation for tonight.
I feel really good and drained and need sleep :sleeping:

2 Likes

Log 21
October 18, 2020
11 minutes
Concentration on the 2 ideas of me first as center of universe, then expanding in the universe itself.
Mental void and, finally, trying to keep the body completely still as in the Meyrink quote from Ur Group’s 1st volume.

1 Like

Log 10:
18/10/2020
15 min chakra meditation and 8 mins silent meditation. For the silent meditation even tho both the meditation didn’t went that well today as focus was hard to control. I still heard some music or like a humming while silent medtation. I don’t know if it was my own inner voice or something else but after i said to stop doing it if it’s a spirit. it stopped and i tried to hear it again but couldn’t so not every sure about the experience but somewhat good I guess.

2 Likes

October 18th 2020
log 18: 30 min meditation on the 3rd eye
Now I’m researching the Qlipoth to find more about the black sun. Well If you have info on this feel free to give me some info. Hope e you guys have a great night.

4 Likes

October 18, 2020
Log 3
45 minute walking meditation. After reading about walking meditations I was quite intimidated to try it out myself but I actually found it to be very relaxing. I will definitely be adding more walking meditations to my routine.

3 Likes

Oct 17, 2020.
Log 22.
~17 minutes.

Oct 18, 2020.
Log 23.
16 minutes. Meditated on a word prefix and the air mantra.

2 Likes

I believe the closer Qliphah to be Gamaliel, ruled by Lilith. A contemporary Italian magician views the Black Sun +(+), the pure positive polarity, as Liluth, the other side of Lilith (who is the Black Moon -(-), the pure negative polarity).

3 Likes

thanks for the info

2 Likes

October 19, 2020
Log 38
14 min meditation

2 Likes

Log 22
October 19, 2020
10 minutes
Me as center of universe and expanding into it; mental void, physical immobility.

1 Like

Log 11:
19/10/2020
13 mins of third eye meditation. I couldn’t get till 15 mins as my mom kept making sounds so i couldn’t focus well but still i managed to make it till 13 mins somehow also i did feel some good pressure between my eyebrows so that’s a good sign.

Thanks to my Bestie @Little_Lucifer for this video ^ω^

4 Likes