BALG Meditation Log In

Oct 12, 2020.
Log 17.
~10 minutes?
This meditation was not timed. Being an air meditation, I added the following visualization of three hermetic air symbols. I had an impression that this extra step should be part of my regular practice.
Updates will follow.

5 Likes

Log 5:
12/10/2020
5 min medtation for releasing Negative energy

4 Likes

October 12, 2020
Log 12
10 min meditation on King’s Paimon sigil
5 min blue ray meditation. It was hard and ineffective. I ran out of blue candles so I had to improvise. Well I did felt the 3rd eye vibrate, but it was not as powerful as when i was using a candle. So I gave up.

3 Likes

Correction, very nice blue flame. I was mesmorized by that haha, but nonetheless, admirable efforts.

3 Likes

October 12, 2020
Log # 9
30 minutes meditation - been having a lot of dreams lately tbh

3 Likes

So there will always be good days and effective and bad days with no motivation or not so effective for meditation.
What we should do is accept that and still do something even if its 2 min of just being present.

I believe that the days of not so effective or motivated counts alot because it shows how dedicated you are.
If you still do something during the nad days then this will become a habit to not giving up and keeping on pushing forward.

I’ve learned this during my time as personal trainer.
I would have good days and bad days in the gym.
But I still made the bad days count and made no excuse and I don’t wana brag but I became pretty big, my arms were 17 inches thick.
Thats my back couple of years back.

3 Likes

Glad to hear that you liked it and also thanks

If that is you in the pic , well what can I say…Your hard work paid off. You really did a great job. You looked great. If you looked like that 2 years ago, how big are you now? :))) Dude, you don’t brag about it for nothing. Nice job. keep the good work.

1 Like

I haven’t trained for like two years.
Because of the dark night of soul hit me hard.
And gyms are closed cant train anymore.
However i have a really good muscle memory and because i am natural with in 1 month of the gym I will gain my muscles back.
Now i look like a powerlifter with fat mix with muscles i still got the definition :slight_smile:

I wana say thank you for being dedicated and login on this thread, it motivates me to come back and log in more and keep meditateing and train my mind just like I trained my physical body.

I hope you will keep on pushing through even on those days where u don’t feel motivated to meditate or when the meditation feels not effective.
Keep pushing minute by minute

1 Like

Thanks. You guy keep me motivated too. It’s good to know that others feel the same.Others too.
I worked out too, but never got that huge result like you did it, well I started working out in my first year of highschool. I tryed eating healthy, but I wasn’t eating much and I didn’t ge weight. I was very skinny (48 kg and 1, 75 m). I become very motivated and started to eat like crazy, but it wasn’t healthy. In a month I got to 75kg. I didn’t feel good couse of all the thresh food that I putted in my body. From then I started hitting the gym every day. Well I never got big like you. Well I did alot of pauses cause I was doing parkour and I got injured alot + plus other health issues. I was like working out 2 mouths and 1 paused. Right now I stay at 65 kg, same height and eat healthy.This is my journey of four ears of working out

1 Like

October 13, 2020
Log 31
39 min silent meditation before bed

3 Likes

Log 16
October 13, 2020
10 minutes
Focusing on sensation “I”, then “My 3rd eye opens”.

3 Likes

wow good job man, May I ask you how long it took to open it?

Uh, sorry, actually I repeated that affirmation as adviced by Robert Bruce in his Energy Work Primer.

1 Like

No problem, keep the hard work, hopefully it will pay of in no time :wink:

1 Like

Been working for a few hours on my calves. It works like a charm. Downside, my legs look like a solid tree trunk with my calves being as big as the rest of my leg.

2 Likes

Log 6:
8 mins of medtation on slience as i try to open my psychic sense of Clairvoyance.

3 Likes

10 min meditation on King’s Paimon sigil after I walked up
10 min meditation on King’s Paimon sigil after I got back from school
After I read that @anon73484242 got clairaudience I got really motivated so this is the result :
10 min MANTRA FOR OPENING THE THIRD EYE - YouTube
20 min (it had 4 ads on a 20 min long video, it was annoying ) || Om || Mantra Meditation - 108 Times Chant : Extremely Powerful Third Eye Chakra Meditation - YouTube
18 min Vishuddha (Throat) Vedic Mantra | Throat Chakra Meditation Mantra Chanting - YouTube
16 min Vishuddha Throat Chakra Meditation ( HAM ) 108 Repetitons - YouTube
5 min THROAT CHAKRA ACTIVATION & HEALING IN 5 MINUTES : FAST DETOX, IMPROVE VOICE ! - YouTube
15 min Extremely Powerful Kali Mantra To Destroy Enemy 108 chants - YouTube
20 min blue ray meditation( i improvise again, this time i didn’t give up)
10-20 min Meditation on King’s Paimon sigil
I also got motivated after @BeastCreature 's picture and talk last night. I started to work out again, but this time with bodyweight. Chest day​:muscle: . Now I have a program :)) both body and spiritual. :grin:Oh yeah, now i use mudras too :smirk:

4 Likes

Wow good job. Im so proud of you. Im glad i could be of help friend :slight_smile:

2 Likes

October 14, 2020
Log 32
13 min silent meditation before bed

3 Likes