Balg magick arts and crafts

Figured we needed one,

Post your artwork you used for magickal ritual. I like to intertwine things like paint and clay in my works. Show me yours.

I made this teapot for containing parasites and other wandering spirits, much like Solomon’s vessel for the 72 kings (in fact, that gives me an idea). Thanks balg lol.

The biproduct of this magick craft was this painting, made by the spellwork dripping on the canvas.

Unfortunately, at the moment I don’t have any of my voodou clay dolls intact to show those.

15 Likes

Man that kettle came out very, very well. If you don’t mind sharing, what did you do to to get that effect?

3 Likes

Wow those are beautiful. I love it

1 Like

Took me some time to master the effect.

The paint needs to be conditioned to create bubbles or different patterns. This is simply one type of color paint, glue, water, and wd 40 mixed together. do that for every color without mixing the colors and pour on whatever.

3 Likes

Debating selling this pot when it gets nice and ripe with spirits. Getting a lot of attention on it irl, must be the magick.

Kind of surprised no one else has wanted to show off any successes yet.

1 Like

I’m working on something. I’ll post when I’m done but my favorite thing I’ve done so far is Spirit wards. You probably made them in art in school and didn’t know that they were originally for warding off nasty spirits. I think people call them " God’s eye" now.

See kids! Magick can be fun! :grinning:

1 Like

not too crafty here but I do zentangles a lot. does that count? lol

No idea what that is lol post it.

1 Like

OK :smiley:

3 Likes

That is very much a Claude Monet water effect - Water Lilies (Nymphéas), c.1916

@Mapachtli I think you have a talent there - it would be interesting to see what else you have done because that is quite close don’t you think?

5 Likes

Most of the stuff on my altar is hand made. My wands, my candle holders, my ritual knife which also is a functional daily carry blade I forged myself, my circle is one I painted myself on cloth, even my sickle though not forged by me, I completely reconstructed the handle.

3 Likes

Hard to say. I quite literally only prepped the paint to make the effect and poured it on the pot/canvas.

Hey, @Mapachtli, your pot etc… are lovely. :blush:

1 Like

This is part of a project I’m working on. (not the dragon mat)

7 Likes

And here’s a wand I made a while ago.

8 Likes

Woah those are really nice and kool looking!

1 Like

This looks like a ritual from Mark Alan Smith’s Queen of Hell trilogy; i’m talking about the rocks btw.

1 Like

I haven’t read that, I’ll look it up :slight_smile:

1 Like

Tough crowd here, heres another one from the past.

Made the mask, bowl, cups, and cat statue for walpurigsnacht ritual.

7 Likes

Do you like those remote control candles? I saw them at the store down the street for a few shekel, I thought they would be great for ritual. Thanks for sharing your stuff! I make 5 pointed stars out of sticks, wire and a pair of needle nose pliers, then I hang them like wreathes and give them to friends.

1 Like