BALG Bookclub

Yeah. Flirting disguised as work talk and letting you know he’s thinking about you at all hours. Nice work lol.

1 Like

Welcome @Riccardo_Pulichino

I’m hesitant to try the working and returned the book. I have other magick from authors I trust that I’ll be using in the meantime. I’m going to continue reading your guy’s experience and may use the book after some positive feedback.

1 Like

BIGGEST SHOUTOUT to this angels! This may get long, but it has been… simply incredible.

Some months ago I got into a very big mess; someone had done something very shitty to me, someone that I considered a friend and with whom I had had until that moment an awesome, pretty special relationship (we were exes but all cool). I decided to get back at him, but what was meant to be only a lesson got way out of hand… way, way out. I found myself deeper and deeper on a lie, and I don’t feel proud about it.

My relationship with this person became worse and worse, and I just wanted to end the mess and to fix the relationship. I just wanted peace, tbh, good old friendship and was feeling like shit to have to keep the lie (there was no other option).

I started working with Tulatu to “heal a relationship”, and have kept at it for several days and mixed it with the “blessing” ritual, and the plan was to get out of the mess (with another lie, there was no other way) and to try to fix the remaining of our relationship. The situation between us was as shitty as you could imagine, with him telling me horrible things.

The past night I tried to get out of the mess, as per the plan. My hope was, after that, we would be able to heal the relationship. To my surprise, he told me he KNEW a lied. Now, my lie was of huge proportions, I’m so ashamed of it can I still cannot believe I did it and probably I’m telling this because is an anonymous forum. Anyone would send me to hell if they suspected I had lied with that kind of stuff, and with all the reason. In fact, he has shunned people out for far less than that, and he is not someone just simply kind and forgiving. Is not a bad person, but the normal to expect from him was to cut our relationship right away.

Yet, there I had him, telling me he only wanted to understand why I did it, making jokes about how I’m now the craziest person he knows (it was a running joke), that he had never had this kind of connection with anyone, how important I am for him and how sorry he is that apparently he didn’t show it, and basically us speaking exactly the same as before, when our relationship was great.

This played out very, very different than I thought it would. On one side, much better, because now our relationship is not healed “because” I made out another lie to fix it, but “despite” me lying. There’s the downside, of course, and is that I feel like shit now, knowing that he knows what I did, not being able to confess for real and well… all that stuff. But that is something that I brought to myself, tbh.

So I would say this Angels are extremely powerful. Seriously, to heal this relationship… you need a badass.

4 Likes

Atusesuel Pathworking

I decided it was time to move on with the spirits. Since none of the glyphs assigned to me stood out to me, I decided to jump into the Pathworking meditation with no other intention but to understand the spirit. As I followed the instructions for the meditation, I could feel the sheer intensity of the being. It actually reminded me of my days as a pagan working with war deities. There was not really anything said per say, but one of the lasting impressions I had was the sound of metal smashing into metal. It did not feel threatening, it was actually more of means of getting the blood going, as cheesy as it sounds. It was more like standing with a band of people doing that against someone else than feeling it directed at me.

This seems strange looking back at the book, as the author describes Atusesuel as having the speciality of peace and calm. However, if you look at some of the glyphs (to become more confident, stay cool under pressure, find inner calm, etc) these are things that come from facing conflict/intensity and getting through it.

4 Likes

Observation of possible aftereffect from Atusesuel Meditation

So, this could be viewed somewhere in between a good and ill result. Last night was a pure disaster of a shift, my first in a new position. Machine after machine going down, testing both my patience and how much I learned from my training. There was a mixture of victories and failures. However, I can say that frustration never completely clouded my mind through it and I still extracted lessons for improvement for next time. Reflecting back on it, while it was a bad night, it did boost my confidence of being where I am in life, both professionally and personally.

Nothing like a bit of chaos to test yourself so you can see your strengths and what you need to work on.

3 Likes

Atusesuel Pathworking Meditation

So, for this meditation, I focused on understanding how Atusesuel “works”, especially in his context within the Seventh Book of Moses in his role of aiding to bind other spirits. The imagery that came to mind was myself standing within a small group of individuals, being charged by a much bigger army. I could feel the terror and yet saw a red light creeping from the earth into the legs of the band I was standing with. Not enough support to shake the actual fear but just enough to keep it an arm’s length so it does not rule the individual enough to control their actions. This allowed the band to hold their ground and fight back, despite being out numbered.

So, taking that, I believe part of Atusesuel’s job is to influence the magician’s ability to separate emotions such as fear without actually burying it. This allows a clear head to get what needs to done. In terms of binding another, as well as other things, when you submit to an emotion such as fear, you give all the power and control to that being. I can see how Elubatel and Ebuhuel bring the external force down on what is being bound, but that means nothing if the magician becomes frightened and submits to whatever is being bound (in the Seventh Book of Moses, it refers to Leviathan but I can see them being used for any kind of force that seems bigger than the individual). Ultimately, the Magician is God in ritual so their reactions influence the results. One needs that internal support to finish the job, which I believe is what Atusesuel takes care of.

It does seem to fit in with the goals assigned to the glyphs under him in the Tempest book

3 Likes

That’s a great insight @Dralukmun.
From what you say, it seems that they take the burden from you to make you more able to act?

I had put this book aside for several weeks, but have decided today to take up another experiment with it. i previously worked on some inner transformation (letting go of guilt) with Uiazel, and now I’m undertaking some healing with Ebuhuel for a minor ailment.

We’ll see how it goes.

2 Likes

I would say that is a very fair way of looking at it, definitely. I noticed there is also a slight sense of restraint but it is more like wearing a brace while doing heavy lifting as opposed to being bound.

2 Likes

Welcome @anotherQuestioner

@Dralukmun Thank you. I am a little bit confused, though- what prompted my ‘invitation’ to this discussion?

Oh damn, I mixed up usernames while flipping through threads lol invitation here is normally by request and I believe the mix up came because I say a notification of you responding to a thread i am following right above one of a thread I am OP of where they were requesting into the discussion. sorry man, I guess I really do need my coffee right now.

if you want to stick around you are welcomed to, this is a working group for the book Angels of Omnipotence by Jereth Tempest. If not, go to the drop box with “watching” in it. Click the arrow and you can go to the option “muted” and you will not receive any notifications from this thread.

Welcome @CelestialOne

Ah, no worries then. I am curious to read your about your results, if nobody minds the ‘eavesdropping,’ at least- I’ll just keep out of everyone’s way unless I decide to join in myself later.

2 Likes

Welcome @Sar

For the application of the healing sigil, I am following a schedule of 2 days on, and one day off. I have just begun round two. So far, I am already seeing a reduction in swelling.

Tonight, I made an error and chanted the wrong name. Instead of pronouncing it Ebb-You-Hue-El, I wound up saying EE-You-Hue-El instead. I realised my mistake a minute or so in, stopped, took a deep breath, and started over, but I still felt energy flowing even with the mispronunciation. I think that shows the glyphs do tap directly into the power current.

3 Likes

Thank you Charles. <3

Atusesuel Invocation

I felt it was time to draw a little of the energy from this spirit in to see the effects based on my current needs. A lot of things are changing and I need a bit of solid ground to stand on. Normally I would just ground and go on my way, but his name kept popping in my head as I was meditating so I am going with it a bit.

So, like the others, I began with the Pathworking meditation. When Atusesuel appeared, I stated what I needed and visualized stepping into the light. The sensation and visual that came up was molten metal being poured onto my body. There was an intense sense of heat, but not pain, as it went and could feel the air “tighten” around me as it cooled. There is a slight sense of weight and tension but I was centered and calm as I came out of the meditation. I did feel the need to physical stretch my muscles to get the blood flowing but so far, feeling good.

4 Likes

I think this is another example of intention being the main factor. You knew what you were on about and just mispronounced something.

The odd thing is that the individual glyphs can be applied to any of the angels, I mean, you can group together any of those glyph shapes and without knowing you could replicate one of the sigils already made previously in the book under whatever angel.

It seems to me that Ebb-You-Hue-El was your actual intention and therefore you got through despite the error.

2 Likes