BALG Are you ready? For Valentines Day ❤

Oh it is hahaha :joy::joy:

4 Likes

Wait… it’s already upon us?
Oh well. I’m saving money this year.

3 Likes

Damnit! We forgot the one-man band for the beer party:

8 Likes

“He’ll do” women eh? Perhaps I shall troll main street.

4 Likes

Oh you, :joy::joy::joy::smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Ah who am I kidding. I plan on not being sober at all ok Valentines Day. My least favorite time of the year :frowning:️ BA HUMBUG

3 Likes

Aww don’t be sad…but if your gonna drink go hang out in the balg bar n Grill :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

I’ll be there! But maybe only in spirit as I probably won’t be able to read or type. I’ll be barbecued with Mary :joy:

5 Likes

Aww …

4 Likes

Gentleman hamster cares for all the lonely hearts.

9 Likes

Omg his little feet are so cute :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

This picture is awesome

WIN_20180214_13_05_40_Pro
i made my husbando a ouija board-themed valentine today; he told me a couple of days ago that he got something for me for valentine’s day so i had limited time to figure something out without having any money to spend D: thankfully i’m creative and tumblr has good artistic ideas because i seen a printable version of the ouija valentines but i don’t have a printer so i got artsy and just made it myself with sketch paper and pencil crayons and pen xD

9 Likes

Im going to say it. That is adorable. Well done.

3 Likes

thank you!! c: i hope he thinks the same ;3;

Many people have spouses who buy things…but not many have one that makes things.

2 Likes

shit, that’s a good point :hushed:

Thats adorable. And gave me an idea :thinking:

2 Likes

Just like speaking to entities. A custom drawn sigil is imbued with more intent than one you found on the internet. You just imbued your intent to love this man for years to come. Romantic.

3 Likes

This is the cutest thing I’ve ever seen :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes