Baelzebub

I invoked Baelzebub the other night and got something really interesting.

Has anyone else worked with him and if so what was your experience like.

5 Likes

The first time he appeared to me he was a real but unusually large fly in my kitchen. He landed on the wall by my head. His eyes looked red and i heard very clearly “I am lord of the flies” and he buzzed away.

I will usually hear him when flies are around or a fly will land on me or my phone while i am using it. He is helpful with divination. Most often he appears when i need to make a choice between to things or have a fork in the road situation.

He has a very kind but authoritative voice. In my dreams he appears as a talking swarm of flies or a man sized fly. It aways suprises me because he has kind of a gentle voice for a giant talking fly.

2 Likes

He always appears to me looking like Lucius Malfoys draco’s dad from Harry Potter. Even dressed that expensive and neat.

This is how I see him. With my last invocation there was another magician with me and he saw him the same way. But he also experiences the flies.

5 Likes

Also the other magician that was with me saw him behind me for a second then he seemed to go melt into me. It was cool.

1 Like

This thread might help x

2 Likes