Bad experience with Belial?

Hey guys, so I just tried summoning Belial, I believe it worked, but I tried to make a deal with him and he said yes but then said “Just kidding you stupid bitch”??? I’m really confused. Is Belial mad at me? If so why would he be mad at me? This is my first time ever evoking him. Can someone ask him if he was there/what he meant by that?

1 Like

Can you give more context surrounding the ritual, your background, what else happened, etc.

It’s possible he could be testing you

1 Like

why he gotta do me like that thoughhh :pensive::pensive::rofl::rofl:. It might be that though. Legba has tests similar to this too.

1 Like

Maybe seeing if you would be scared away, or standing up for yourself.

1 Like

He’s testing you.

1 Like

Hmmm…sounds like either you have an imposter spirit, or Belial is trying to see if he can run you. He’s never done that to me, but he turned my world all the way upside down before I came out from the ashes like a phoenix and my life is better than ever now thanks to him and King Paimon.

Belial is a great spirit to have on your team. He can be a bit rough around the edges at first, but once you get to know him the guy’s a big ole teddy bear.

Don’t let him scare you, respectfully tell him you prefer not to be disrespected and called out your name. He likes people with a backbone, he hates weakness.

7 Likes

A reminder, @Katrina1 that it is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, and I see that you joined us back in January but have never done an introduction. PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc. Failure to do so may result in the removal of any subsequent posts you make until our rule is respected:

handIntro

1 Like

Sorry i deleted my intro post :eye::lips::eye: I’ll repost

He’s likely testing you. I havent worked with him myself but i know he has had the tendency to test a lot of people

2 Likes

He could be testing to see if you are worthy of his effort and respect by seeing how you respond to this. He has tested what my reactions would be in the past and was pleased when I stood up for myself. He dislikes weak / pushover humans as mentioned.

He can be very to the point or seem rude if you do not know him at first. That is why I like him… he never sugar coats things and will tell me if I got fat, or am being weak or need to put things into proportion that are happening to me. Very bluntly usually lol.

Belial also knows everything you keep hidden in an instant… I know most Demons do per say but he is the one I am closest too now and he is not for the fragile and easily hurt unless they can suck it up and grow tougher with him .

2 Likes

get used to it.

Sounds like him. He probably just wants to see if you will stand your ground or if you will let him walk all over you.

2 Likes

Agreed, he’s insulting you but has often tested other people on here in different ways.

2 Likes

I have a different view on this.

This is not Belial, you are in touch with something else that pretends to be Belial.

1 Like

For what I’ve seeing on this forum, it’s pretty common have a test response from Belial, but if you active communicate with other spirits you should ask confirmation too.

1 Like

It’s probably because you are