Azazel trying to make contact? Maybe?

This has been my experience as well with feeling really drained afterwards, but I do have to say that when I recovered from feeling drained, I felt significantly better than I normally do.

1 Like

Yes. Once you call on his name I’ve heard he pops in and out for the rest of your life.

1 Like

I do usually… and now… but this time was different. I gave an amethyst gemstone as an offering to my spirit guide and in return he actually replenished me. He always returns my offerings in some other form. Lol

1 Like

He must because I’ve only meditated on his sigil once to contact him, which was successful, and I’ve felt him show up pretty frequently ever since. Should I make some sort of offering to him?

1 Like

Yes, and name repeating is definitely a sign of contact as well, as was covered above. :+1:

2 Likes

It seems like we have sort of a telepathic communication sort of thing going on where he comes through separate than my conscious thoughts, but I’m also really bad at trusting my abilities there, so there’s a part of me thinking “Am I just really batshit crazy?” Then again, one thing he’s “said” to me, is “You have a great deal of raw talent, but you have convinced yourself that you don’t.” So maybe that’s his way of telling me that I’m not insane and to trust myself more.

3 Likes

I havent yet but our paths wont be the same. I would ask him about it.

1 Like

I hear ya!

But (without wishing to offend anyone) crazy doesn’t look like demonic Kings giving helpful constructive, cohesive advice, that’s why people seek help with it. Crazy, as in, serious uncontrollable psychotic episodes, looks totally different.

My opinion fiwiw is, go with the flow, observe your behaviour and quality of life, if they improve or stay the same, you’re either on the line to Azazel, or some new kind of crazy that makes life better. :+1:

3 Likes

Someone flat out gave me $1,300 last week “to help me get started” (I moved recently), so I’d say if things keep going how they have been, that’s definitely a good thing. I could have fainted, lol.

2 Likes

Brilliant! :+1:

That’s a nice thing to happen, your luck shifting for the better is a good sign.

1 Like

That’s definitely the best thing to happen, but a lot of really good things have been happening to me lately, so I’ve been trying to ride that wave and do my part to keep it going…obviously there has to be work done on my part as well to sustain it. I think that’s one thing that’s got me leaning slightly towards not just being crazy. I think Azazel has possibly lent me some energy as well because my CFS symptoms have been very minimal recently. I usually feel very tired and run-down, almost like when you have the flu, but a couple days after contacting him for the first time, I’ve been full of energy. I haven’t felt so well since I was a child, especially for such a long steak of time. I expect I’m supposed to be productive with it though.

2 Likes

Nice! That can happen, your energy changes and chronic illnesses fall away, or reduce dramatically.

Oh yeah! :wink:

1 Like

It’s truly amazing. I feel so much better. I’ve had CFS since I was 12 and I’m currently 28, and I haven’t had any period of time since then that I’ve felt so well. Even when I have, it only ever lasted a day or two before. I’ve been going strong though. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Today I opened my Instagram and this was the first thing I saw:

My mind instantly went back to something Azazel said to me, so I can’t help but wonder if that was his doing.

2 Likes

How do know if its actually Azazel and not something else pretending to be him ?
I’ve been really attracted to him and cant get him out of my head but this annoying sprit has been messing with me pretending to be demons

Did u offer him something the first time u contacted him?

I just…know. I don’t know how to explain that, but I do. As far as offerings, no, but I probably will next time I try to contact him.

Azazel’s energy is really strong, it’s unmistakable. You’ll know!

As for offerings, he doesn’t usually require them, at least not in my experience unless he’s being asked to do something that needs a lot of energy - in that case a few drops of blood on his sigil is what I give him. Other than that, I occasionally offer him and his spirits something nice and sweet. I’ve given him chocolate and cake which he and his spirits seem to like (especially the cake).

1 Like

This thread help me a lot! The same thing happen to me and I recently contacted him and, well, it was exactly as you described. I would love to talk to you and share about our experiences.

Welcome @DevyBeby It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3