Azazel trying to make contact? Maybe?

Nice! That can happen, your energy changes and chronic illnesses fall away, or reduce dramatically.

Oh yeah! :wink:

1 Like

It’s truly amazing. I feel so much better. I’ve had CFS since I was 12 and I’m currently 28, and I haven’t had any period of time since then that I’ve felt so well. Even when I have, it only ever lasted a day or two before. I’ve been going strong though. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Today I opened my Instagram and this was the first thing I saw:

My mind instantly went back to something Azazel said to me, so I can’t help but wonder if that was his doing.

2 Likes

How do know if its actually Azazel and not something else pretending to be him ?
I’ve been really attracted to him and cant get him out of my head but this annoying sprit has been messing with me pretending to be demons

Did u offer him something the first time u contacted him?

I just…know. I don’t know how to explain that, but I do. As far as offerings, no, but I probably will next time I try to contact him.

Azazel’s energy is really strong, it’s unmistakable. You’ll know!

As for offerings, he doesn’t usually require them, at least not in my experience unless he’s being asked to do something that needs a lot of energy - in that case a few drops of blood on his sigil is what I give him. Other than that, I occasionally offer him and his spirits something nice and sweet. I’ve given him chocolate and cake which he and his spirits seem to like (especially the cake).

1 Like

This thread help me a lot! The same thing happen to me and I recently contacted him and, well, it was exactly as you described. I would love to talk to you and share about our experiences.

Welcome @DevyBeby It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3