Azazel trying to make contact? Maybe?

I’m still fairly new to all of this, so maybe I’m interpreting the situation totally wrong, but I cannot get Azazel’s name out of my head. It keeps popping up. The first time I heard/saw his name, it stood out to me and I felt sort of like I got drawn into learning more about him, and I feel a strong affinity towards him. Because it keeps coming up and I do have some claircognizant abilities, I’m getting the vibe that it’s his way of trying to reach out to me for whatever reason. Is it typical for him to reach out to someone in that manner? And should I try to contact him? The most I’ve done is a little divination, no evoking or anything, so I’m wondering if it it would even be a good idea to attempt to contact him.

3 Likes

It obviously is Azazel contacting you. Most spirits do this in their own way if they wish to contact you.
So i suggest you contact Azazel through summoning him. A technique for this would be to draw his sigil on a piece of paper and repeate his name over and over again, while you stair at his sigil. When you do this Azazel will come to you, even if you don’t feel his energy or get much of anything from him, you should know that he will show up. I suggest asking him to help you open your psycic senses (you can do this by working on your chakras and also meditating when you can). And just a side note, you can use a sigil that you find online and not have to draw it on a piece of paper.

Yes i think it would be a good idea to contact him. He is very friendly to those who call on him and you should always remember to be respectful towards him and any other spirit you might try summoning. So just use common curtsy is all.

8 Likes

The more you are into spirituality and the occult, the more you will get instances of this. Demons seem particularly active, or at least they are for me. Though I’ve had similar experiences with Greek Gods, Hindu Gods, Orishas, Lovecraftian entities, I guess what you would call totem animals or nature spirits. I just keep coming back to the Qliphoth and demon magic, because to me it feels like home.

Just remember you don’t need to work with everyone who wants your attention. Oftentimes these are friendly “business card” types of things where they let you know who they are and what they specialize in. Rather than a “You human, will call me because you are uber special and have by chosen by me above all others!”

5 Likes

The business card thing makes sense, because I am diving a little deeper into the occult than I have in the past. I’ve been an interested bystander, just kind of reading and never doing much for rituals or spells myself for most of my life. I’ve only recently decided that it’s something I want to get more into. I feel like maybe he’s checked in on me here and there because of my interest in the occult, possibly waiting for me to jump in so he could be like “hey newbie here’s my card.” Another thing I’ve considered is that maybe he could be sort of a guardian or something like that. I’ve heard of that before too.

2 Likes

I just thought I would come by and leave an update. I decided to try contacting Azazel tonight and WOW. I actually did feel him in the room as well as this rush of energy through my body. I didn’t get an unpleasant or scary vibe from him at all, and as I was talking to him, I was also thinking in the back of my head at the same time “I wish he would give me some sort of sign that he’s here so I know I’m not imagining feeling his presence” and there were a few thumping sounds from inside the walls at that same moment. :exploding_head:
His advice to me currently was pretty simple; start by improving my health, that my psychic senses and magical abilities will strengthen with my health. I never really connected my health to my magic.
His response is interesting because it’s actually pretty valid. I never connected my health with my magic, but I do have CFS, also known as ME and really don’t do the things I should to better manage it. I’m not overweight, but I don’t eat well and I’m a smoker, I exercise but only sporadically and so on. Apparently Azazel thinks that should change.

2 Likes

Lucky you, I wish demons seeked me out (although maybe they do to a certain extent and I either can’t sense it or don’t notice it). You’ve got a great, lifelong (heck, longer than this life) mentor who will help you grow in ways you thought you never thought possible.

1 Like

You could not imagine his energy, it’s that intense. Trust me, he was there.

Ime Azazel is pretty big on getting strong and healthy.

1 Like

I know I haven’t updated on this thread in awhile, but is it common for him to keep popping up after making contact with him?

2 Likes

This sounds like my experience with him this far. We’ve talked a little about magic but mostly hes teaching me to take care of myself in the physical before I continue to dive. Balance is key. From what I’ve heard and read, I dont think its uncommon for spirits to tell you to have your mundane life under control before you continue into the magical. The health thing makes sense though. The few times I have done a ritual or been near a more powerful energy than I’m used to its left me really tired. Magic takes energy.

This has been my experience as well with feeling really drained afterwards, but I do have to say that when I recovered from feeling drained, I felt significantly better than I normally do.

1 Like

Yes. Once you call on his name I’ve heard he pops in and out for the rest of your life.

1 Like

I do usually… and now… but this time was different. I gave an amethyst gemstone as an offering to my spirit guide and in return he actually replenished me. He always returns my offerings in some other form. Lol

1 Like

He must because I’ve only meditated on his sigil once to contact him, which was successful, and I’ve felt him show up pretty frequently ever since. Should I make some sort of offering to him?

1 Like

Yes, and name repeating is definitely a sign of contact as well, as was covered above. :+1:

2 Likes

It seems like we have sort of a telepathic communication sort of thing going on where he comes through separate than my conscious thoughts, but I’m also really bad at trusting my abilities there, so there’s a part of me thinking “Am I just really batshit crazy?” Then again, one thing he’s “said” to me, is “You have a great deal of raw talent, but you have convinced yourself that you don’t.” So maybe that’s his way of telling me that I’m not insane and to trust myself more.

3 Likes

I havent yet but our paths wont be the same. I would ask him about it.

1 Like

I hear ya!

But (without wishing to offend anyone) crazy doesn’t look like demonic Kings giving helpful constructive, cohesive advice, that’s why people seek help with it. Crazy, as in, serious uncontrollable psychotic episodes, looks totally different.

My opinion fiwiw is, go with the flow, observe your behaviour and quality of life, if they improve or stay the same, you’re either on the line to Azazel, or some new kind of crazy that makes life better. :+1:

3 Likes

Someone flat out gave me $1,300 last week “to help me get started” (I moved recently), so I’d say if things keep going how they have been, that’s definitely a good thing. I could have fainted, lol.

2 Likes

Brilliant! :+1:

That’s a nice thing to happen, your luck shifting for the better is a good sign.

1 Like

That’s definitely the best thing to happen, but a lot of really good things have been happening to me lately, so I’ve been trying to ride that wave and do my part to keep it going…obviously there has to be work done on my part as well to sustain it. I think that’s one thing that’s got me leaning slightly towards not just being crazy. I think Azazel has possibly lent me some energy as well because my CFS symptoms have been very minimal recently. I usually feel very tired and run-down, almost like when you have the flu, but a couple days after contacting him for the first time, I’ve been full of energy. I haven’t felt so well since I was a child, especially for such a long steak of time. I expect I’m supposed to be productive with it though.

2 Likes