Azazel... Tell me all you know about him and personal experiences with him

Whenever I am helping others, I get something like that too, that those needs are only of time realm, this life, this time. We can do some much more in this speck of time if we let go of what we think we need and listen to what were a destined to do. Money is nice, but it can’t go with us to the next life. Love if you find your soulmate can though, but even then you will know your soulmate, not the right now.

That is so beautiful :heart:

1 Like

It is supposed to be one of the more tame places in hell where the people who aren’t the worst but bad enough to get in go. In the google search photos there are a few that compare but it’s not foggy enough lol. Based on some of Belial’s descriptions of other places, I might be lucky to not remember but I plan on getting the book of Azazel and reading Oralee’s contribution. She was saying in her videos the sorts of things I was hearing from Belial around the time.

Oh that is funny the key to the 8th gate. the 8th gate keeper is Asmodeus ahhh but that is also a little why I am wanting to stay away.

I was more open today to talking back with him. I have to keep it as just that. I would tell Belial I only want you. Partly cause we have been getting a bit romantic and sexual but also because I didn’t want other demons and we had been playing a game of “Not” in a sentence must be ignored. lol
So I would have this cute “only you Belial” thing going on. If I must talk with Az, I want to keep it just that, no chords and hooks and magnets linking us, only Belial I want this close. Of the demons and fallin angels anyways.

2 Likes

Maybe tell me more of your experience, you seen this prang mantis guy too?

2 Likes

This I have heard, It isn’t all doom and gloom like you would think when you think of hell. For me what was said was you don’t belong here, but you will choose to be here. Honestly, it was beautiful, it was bright but it was a place I would hate. the house was huge and the non-horror movie gothic. Well kept. these are just past the gardens you were in. I didn’t pay attention to the gates. I was focused on something silly, a whip, in the hand of the one I was walking with. It was a silly thing to focus on.

I think he found his missing piece in you. (i say think because I can’t hear or speak to him. but I did hear “yes” when I typed it. this is something you need to find on your own.) I am confident that Azazel won’t mess with that. I get that he needs to talk to you. I think I know why, but it is something needs to come from Azazel’s lips to your ears only.

I can see what you saw, but I don’t think I have seen it/him/her personally. Not yet anyway. I do want to find out more if I do I will share it with you. There’s a link between why you saw with Belial and I think Azazel as well. I get that so strongly I needed to tell you.

My experiences started when I was 13 I was in some kinds of ruins this beautiful man blonde hair and steel blue eyes was talking to me about Lucifer. His loyalty was so impressive. It is also crazy that it was 22 years ago and I remember all of the deals.

This latest time was the same blonde this time it was like “see it isn’t a bad place.” Kind of theme. Also, you don’t belong here but I want you to choose here. There is never anything scary and I have like no experience of demonic stuff. I am learning a lot as I am searching to put the visions in order and figure out why and how. I’m a Libra I gotta have all the facts and it all needs to balance. I lose a lot in my sleep because there is so much.

1 Like

Everything you need to know.

2 Likes

Cool. Can you give any clues as to what Azazel wants by any chance?

2 Likes

I am looking at your post now. Thank you for posting all of that information about Azazel. May i ask how long have you been working with him?

1 Like

About five maybe six years

1 Like

I’m not sure, but I feel like it is going to be about your path in life this and next. He really seems to want to talk to you one on one he is almost tapping you on the back. If it is something you can share after you find out I would love to know. I get a feeling of loyalty and importance from you.

Wow, that’s a long time. I see why you say you two are close. I’ve only in the past 6 months learned his name, and the pull to him is insane. I would love to pick your brain on him some time. Thank you for commenting and make that thread.

I evoked Azazel because he is a character in a novel I am working on. He was surprisingly kind, but I have worked work aspects of Saturn before, and Azazel is a supreme emissary of Saturnian spirits (the Black Sun = Saturn).

He was very direct, and said he has been with me upon my path for a long time. He only asked I use words directly from him, even in fiction.

“When you bind and banish, you invoke aspects of me. When you consider death and discipline, you have also considered me.” -Azazel in my evocation.

3 Likes

So this is kinda strange my favorite planet is Saturn, but I am also an Oct 4th Libra. Which is Ruled by Venus of course but “but as you were born in the Second Decan, or part, of the sign, you also receive planetary influence from Saturn and Uranus.” This is something I just learned.

It is pretty cool he wants you to use his words for you book. I hope it is successful and when it is done please tell me the title so I can buy and read it.

1 Like

Saturn is said to be exalted in Libra, which is ruled by Venus.

Saturn, the disciplinarian, is seen as the father/mother figure or the fair judge in Libra. Cool consideration.

1 Like

It’s actually kinda cool when you look at my Birthday. 10/4 Libras are the rebellious ones :laughing: But the typical Libra is me as well I have to have balance and fairness and justice. Also why I might be pulled to Azazel. I also read somewhere he has some link to my favorite Greek goddess Artemis. One of the stars in Orion’s belt I believe is what I read. I am very ruled by the stars and have always strongly believed in the zodiac.

1 Like

Moreso Prometheus rather than Artemis in my experience, but I say be guided by what you feel in ritual. Your own gnosis, the personal application of Azazel’s lessons to your life, and the change in your personal perspective are most important.

2 Likes

Oh Prometheus 100%. I am a Greek myth nerd and when I read Azazel’s history I thought of Prometheus right away. What happened actually hurts my heart.

I definitely what to know what lessons he has for me, but more so why this pull since up until a few months ago. I didn’t know his name and only worked with angels… Well, Micheal. I never really worked with the other archangels unless it was really needed. So I have been asking why a lot. I am not retaining my visions or dreams if I am asleep so I need to work with him awake and actually seeing him.

I know now that no harm will come to me if I do so and probably it will be completely life changing.

This is how it was with me and Belial before I finally contacted him.

2 Likes

Hi! Could I dm you please?

All I actually know of him is that he taught man kind the works fire, metal, and war in the book of Enoch. So, I interpret him as a demon of the forge, warfare, and self improvement. I see he him as a demon of self discipline, both in skill and in ethics. But that’s just me.

I actually take this a bit figuratively. (Not to say he couldn’t literally teach those things)

He can help you “reforge” yourself.