Azazel... Tell me all you know about him and personal experiences with him

This gatekeeper pulls me in but also terrifies me. Not terrified of him per se, but of how powerful he is. In all of my seeking of him, I do have a feeling of threat with him the opposite this insane pull to find out more and to at some point when I get out of my head to envoke him. That is what I am pulled to just seeing him in front of me speaking to me. I did work with him the past three times with tarot, and he is giving me the three of wands in the three card, single and Celtic cross. This is more of I know what I am being called to do, but this chicken wanted to hear it is ok from those that have worked with him. It’s that one vail being left off my up bring. I know that nothing terrible will happen, but I still have that reminding brainwashing that it will. Thank you all for being so amazing and helpful here!

3 Likes

His enn is “Eya on ca Azazel aken”; there’s also the mantra “Itz rel itz rel Azazel”.
During some channelings he remembered me the advice “Know thyself” and added that I must resort to the more powerful Magick; reach out to the source, the essence, that I’ll walk on the wing of the winds ( I’m Italian and didn’t notice the play on words before translating :smiley: )

4 Likes

That was an experience I had with what was most likely him.

4 Likes

He has been a great ally and teacher.

3 Likes

I don’t blame you for being scared, he is a no-nonsense dude and his energy is crazy.

He didn’t like me at first. He didn’t find me worthy. It took more than a year of my practice before he would give me the time of day. But maybe around summer 2017, he finally deemed me worthy enough to work with. He’s very loyal, and works very fast. I invoke him for matters of justice (politics stuff I can’t really get into).

6 Likes

It’s been awhile since i worked with him.
Should summon him again and more often.

He worked with me to help me penetrate my shadow self , gave me gnosis about how to penetrate the darkness and to embody the qualities of a predator and it’s importance.
He is a great teacher but sometimes abit unclear.
The last will be my mistake though

4 Likes

Since I got back from Hell with Belial I sometimes think Azazel is trying to talk with me.

2 Likes

I have read in seeking him out that he is very helpful. He seems to be huge on personal development in a person first. Did you follow his advice and start using the more powerful magick?

I would love to see it in your native language. Its one of the many I would like to learn even if it is just the basics.

1 Like

@Astral13

From what I have seen, this is him. He always seems so noble in his teaching the ones he works with. Since you have only worked with him, how is he? I don’t know why I am afraid to try to bring him before me. I have been so Drawn to him since Jan 30th this year when I decided to pen back up and start following the path of using magick. He seems to be everywhere, and I am so focused on him. I never even heard the name until I was looking for something to help me start using Magick, and I clicked on EA’s video of when he asked him if he was real.

2 Likes

This is really something I think I needed to hear. One thing that always comes when I think of him is this fierce undying loyalty. I have also seen it returned in those that work with him. It’s something that draws me to him.

This is something I heard about him too he will judge if someone is worthy or not then test them until they are. I’m glad that you were finally found worthy to work with him. I am sure it was a rewarding feeling when he said yes :smile: I am a Libra and justice, balance and loyalty are huge to me. This could be why I am pulled to him. I do hope justice always swings in your favor and I am sure he will help with that.

3 Likes

I Have heard he can be cryptic I think he likes to keep people on their toes. When you were working with him how long did you work with him?

1 Like

OK, you have me hooked please tell me more about your travels to hell. I am sure Azazel is trying to reach you. I know I see him, his name or sigil everywhere no matter what I look up when It comes to Magick Azazel sneaks in.

2 Likes

I mostly just remember being at the main place, umm Asphodel Meadows, that’s it, I had to look it up.
It was very dark and foggy and people were scared and panicking looking around on the ground searching for something, I think it was a key. I remember my angels not letting me out at one point and Belial bringing me back.

When I got back he asked me if I still just wanted to work with him and I said “I only want you Azazel, I mean Abbadon, I mean Lucifuge, I mean Belial.” And my energy body was sore all over and I felt drunk on demonic power and evil for the first while back home.

I kept hearing Satan’s enn for a while, and Satan came with Belial once, as though this working was part of some bigger plan. I also kept seeing this praying mantis guy and hearing something about the 8th gate. I think this might be it.

And there is this as a drawing visual that I think you might find.

Something like this. I think the x is supposed to be his hands crossing over.
Maybe you can tell me more.
As for Azazel he shows up sometimes and talks, tries to say I shouldn’t be afraid that he isn’t here to hurt me, then he was like fine I’ll be back later. I think he was also there when I woke up today, trying to talk with me, I’m not sure what it’s all about though.

2 Likes

Some months
But he’s pulling my arm again lately
So i think i will invoke him again tommorow or so, started chanting his enn again a few times today.
He likes chill ways summonings, at least with me.
He also likes blasphemic acts in his name.
summoning him in a church, knowing is against their docterine, hiding his sigil in there for example, he likes that stuff.
He is an amazing demon, really, very patient it seems…
Really need to summon him again… been to long

1 Like

When did this happen? I had a vision that I was in a foggy place that had the most beautiful Gothic mansions. Was walking with the same “man” that has come to me for over 22 year (When I allow myself to be open). It seems like it was the same sky as you saw when you went to hell.

Maybe someone dropped the gate key? but maybe it was symbolic are you to find something? That’s the feeling I am getting. I am horrible with demonic gates do you know off hand who is the gate keeper of the 8th gate. I also feel like I seen what you saw. The garden anyway. Maybe it was the one i passed through going towards the houses.

So, just the medium in me is telling me to tell you to talk to Azazel if he is trying this hard to reach you it is important. What does he look like when you see him?

2 Likes

Its funny you said that. I feel my left for arm gets squeezed a lot.

Chill ways? Could you explain that? I get a just will it mean it and it will happen. I know I block him because I am scared of something. One of the things I always hear what are you scare of you already know what you are going to see.

I would say so, especially if he is waiting for me. I am such a chicken, but I want to do it right and to be able to do completely whatever is needed from me.

Well for example, i was pretty afraid to back when i started working with him or at least more afraid as i am now.
I wanted to do everything perfect.
he basically learned me that summoning demons should.not be so extremely complicated as some claime.
Drawing his sigil, anointing it with some blood, perhaps a candle or if you.dont want to give blood some wine or water or so, talking to him, vibrating his name, chanting hymns or his enn…

Well if you are abit of a scared person i can only recommand him.
Believe me, he will transform you in many ways!
Ask him to learn you what he learned me about the predator mindset.

2 Likes

It’s going to be him. I don’t think I have a choice in that. The only pull I have is to him. It’s kinda funny because I can be a medium when need be so I really have nothing to fear. It’s nothing different than hearing a voice or seeing a figure that needs help.

I think I needed to hear from those that work with him that he is all that I have the impression that he is. I know with everything I have he will not hurt or harm my only help. Life will be better if I allow him all the way through.

That is really simple I will try tonight if I can clear my mind enough. I gotta start somewhere right?

1 Like

I considered using powerful methods and partially did, both about magical and spiritual development and mundane goals (concerning money and love I thought “Nothing seems to work, perhaps I should employ explosive methods”. Speaking of that, I asked some questions about him being called also “liberator”, and one of them was if this liberation may open such doors; he replied positively but at the same time the liberation is from those needs).
Phrase “you’ll walk on wing of winds” in original Italian: “Camminerai sull’ala dei venti”.

1 Like