Azazel is an Annunaki (Elohim)

I spoke with a psychic and asked about the fallen angel Azazel, and she said that he felt more like an alien, which I interpreted as Anunnaki (Elohim).

Then I read the book “Anunnaki - evolution of the Gods”, and in it it clearly says that the Anunnaki Shamgaz is Azazel. He was the leader of he Igigi - the Anunnaki miners at Mars.

This does not surprise me super much as we know since the new translation of the Old Testament in The Naked Bible that many of the angels were actually Anunnaki, mainly because the people at that time thought they were angels when they came in their flying ships and shiny clothes.

This is very important news to me, just wanted to share.

5 Likes

I have the same UPG which I’ve talked with other about on this forum before.

I find the term “Anunnaki” a bit vague, as it can apply to any ET race and there’s a few. I agree an El was another term for one of the Anunnaki. And that, they were not gods as we use the words today, that is a mistranslation, and we would do better to stick to the words El, Elohim and Anunnaki really. And Jehovah’s was basically an El that got despotic and demanding - the stories of Yeshuha of Nazareth walking and talking with Jehova, and Jehovah eating and drinking with humans, take on a very literal meaning :slight_smile:

My own UPG is that several of the Goetia and even some of the Angels of Omnipotence may be Arcturan, or whatever the “Nordics” are, like Sitri, Ebuhuel, and some are Greys. I have not encountered any that seemed reptilian, interestingly.

However, the remote viewing team at Farsight have sessions that considered some of the Egyptian gods to have been reptilian dictators, but is unfortunately behind thier website paywall so I can’t link to them.

So I think there was a time before the flood when Atlantis was a global civilization where we were openly interacting and some areas, but not all, were ruled by various species of ETs, from the snake people artisan traders in what is now Indonesia to Egypt to Mesopotamia. And then the pole flip extinction event wiped it all out, with mostly stories left for the last 14k years, but groups of them tried to help (as in The Watchers) and rebuild civilizational skills like metal working and agriculture.

3 Likes

Extraterrestrials are the 20th century version of angels and demons. It’s old hat now to believe in gods because the idea of aliens fits better with the rational, scientific mindset and technological progress. People who can’t bring themselves to believe in ghosts and goblins can easily swallow the idea of aliens thanks to the popular culture of films and television shows.

It’s all make-believe anyway.

7 Likes

I believe if life is possible here, its possible out there somewhere in the vast universe we live in-whether its intelligent life or sapient? Who knows. I think bacteria and microbial life are more than likely abundant out there.

I don’t usually like the whole “aliens built the pyramids” thing that gets spread around in conspiracy circles because theres a certain history behind the aliens built the pyramids idea.

1 Like

It’s amazing how humans can create something new from their own mistakes. A mistranslation of the Bible from Hebrew to Greek led to the entire mythos that has grown up around the figure of Lucifer. An etymological evolution of Semitic languages created the mythology of Lilith and then ideology turned her from a baby killing demon to a feminist goddess. A faulty understanding of a single Sanskrit word led to the modern myth of Atlantis. A downright incorrect layman’s translation of Sumerian cuneiform script led to the entire “ancient aliens” conspiracy theory. When humans err, we err impressively lol

6 Likes

Very advanced science looks a lot like magic to the ancestors, I knew that there is a Pleiadian named Jor-El, the same name of father Superman Jor-El (Elohim or Annunaki), it’s possible.

Hyperborean

In my eyes the term Anunnaki is super clear, it is only the one race that came here from Nibiru to mine gold, evolved us so that we could work as their slaves, then Enlil (the Yahweh of the time) wiped almost all of us out with the flood, but some of us were saved but other Anunnaki who had married and had kids with human women (Marduk and Enki). They are also called Elohim and El, but still only one race.

Yahweh is the title of the current Anunnaki ruling the Earth.

Since they live for several hundred thousand years they have appeared under many identities in different cultures over the years. Like the Egyptian gods, and many gods, goddesses, fallen angels and demons.

Sorry, but I really do not believe in Farsight.

So the Watchers are the good Anunnaki? Interesting.

2 Likes

I don’t believe in such a thing as Nibiru. There’s no astrological evidence that it exists. Sitchins translations have been contested.

Anunnaki means “offspring of princes” for the entire region and each had a different cult as separate gods not a unified pantheon. That is just as vague as “Extra Terrestrial” to me. It doesn’t imply species, planet of origin or intent. There’s simply not enough info about them to make such assumptions.

2 Likes

As far as I know Anunnaki means “from the stars”.

Science has long suspected that the Sun has a dark twin, which according to this book is called Nemesis and that Nibiru travels between that and the Sun.

The existence and actions of the Annunaki explains the missing link in humanities evolution and it also explains how civilization could arise so suddenly. There are also statues and inscriptions of astronaut beings in several cultures.

1 Like

There’s contention. That is Sitchin’s translation I believe, :thinking: and his translations have come under severe criticism.

You’re going in the direction of internalizing dogma, I’d say just make contact and buld your own relationship rather than try to go after it listening to other people’s hearsay.

No it hasn’t. If you follow the actual astrophysics and not bullshit. there’s no such thing. no orbital indications or evidence whatsoever.
You can tell what objects are in the suns orbit by the orbits of the other planets, which is how they know Pluto existed before they found it. Nibiru is a completely fake story, and THAT is NOT a science site.

3 Likes

You’re referring to “ancient astronaut theory” which has no basis in science or in anthropology.
Civilization only arised suddenly when humanity, who were nomads and travelled with the land as the seasons progressed, learned how to sow and plow their own seeds through selective breeding(the same applies to livestock too) and as such, could remain in one location and no longer require moving with the seasons. That would lead to the foundations of city states in ancient sumeria like Ur and would eventually lead to empires and knowledge. With no longer having to follow the land and establishing a permanent settlement, we could document the legends and tales we would pass down through oral tradition-the same goes for technologies and how to use them.

And with the establishment of permanent locations, technology progresses which would lead us to only improve on our tools-from the stone age to the early bronze age.

To imply aliens did it in my opinion devalues our own human ingenuity. We are creators and destroyers at the same time.

You could theoretically argue, that humanity learned this through the collective unconscious and their gods that they made by extension taught them how to do such.

2 Likes

Astrophysics re Nibiru:

1 Like

I have worked white a lot with The 50 faces of Marduk and can say that I appreciate him/them very much, it has been vey rewarding. He is definitively real.

I have seen Azazel a ton of times and he never showed himself as demonic.

The ancient astronaut statues and inscriptions are still there, however you wish to interpret them.

Sitchin is not the only translator to interpret the Sumerian cuneiform clay tablets as talking about people from space btw. Add to that the Naked Bible and you have pieces of a puzzle falling together.

The “aliens built civilizations” theory is centuries old and has racist origins. When the Europeans began exploring and colonizing the world, they saw non-white people with successful, flourishing civilizations. This contradicted their belief that only white people were capable of building complex civilizations because everyone else is a “monkey” or subhuman creature.

They came up with a theory to explain it: ancient Atlanteans were the “real” creators of these civilizations. They believed these “Atlanteans” were white people who had previously built these civilizations and people of color killed the “Atlanteans” and stole their cities from them.

As time passed, aliens were credited instead of Atlanteans. Note that aliens are credited with building structures outside of Europe, such as Mayan temples, but European structures such as the Parthenon aren’t called into question.

I suggest you read Frauds, Myths, and Mysteries: Science and Pseudoscience in Archaeology by Kenneth L. Feder to learn more about this.

2 Likes

This exactly this. That’s also where “hollow earth” theory and Agartha stem from as well. It stems from racism and white supremacy because “it wasn’t them that made it, it had to be someone white” and it evolved into “aliens” afterwards.

Atlantis may or may have not existed-theres no evidence to imply it’s existence but it could’ve existed in Sub-Saharan Africa as we see in Platos map of the known world at the time.

Even Scandinavia is shown on his map as “hyper-borea” or at least is argued to be hyper-borea

3 Likes

Are you serious? How can you call it racist?! Do you know what skin color the Anunnaki or the Atlanteans have/had? If anyone does I would love to see their evidence for it.

As far as I know the Anunnaki supposedly have all skin colors just like us, at least this is what the book I am citing claims.

And the Atlanteans? Was Atlantis in Northern Africa populated by arabs or in the Atlantic populated by Indians, or were they white. No one knows. Bringing racism into this just reeks of desperation. Please keep that sludge out of here. Don’t be one of those people whose only answer to everything is screaming racism.

I am talking about Azazel (Shamgaz) and probably a whole bunch of beings being Anunnaki here. Their existence would explain some very big holes in our history, and we have the tablets, inscriptions and statues to prove it. Even the Vedic scriptures talk about the Babylonians being a war with the Atlanteans in flying ships.

1 Like

I am quite serious, and I suggest that you read the book I mentioned.

I agree that you are not giving humans enough credit. If we are capable of discovering and decoding DNA, then why can’t we do things like construct the Nazca lines? Humans are not helpless children who need aliens to do things for us.

Historical gaps are just that—gaps in knowledge. There is a long list of explanations for these. For example, we don’t know.much about the civilizations of the tropics because the wet climate rots away artifacts.

1 Like

You don’t know that we constructed the Nazca lines anymore than who built the pyramids. It is all guesses and theories.

Not everybody is ready to listen to this… i’m glad you mentionned it and worded it perfectly.

Most of our woo woo is indeed born of bad translation and/or propaganda (Astaroth, Moloch…), misinterpretations (the major arcana of the tarot) and even jokes (Lilith as Adam’s first wife)

3 Likes