Avoiding alcohol

So I called on Lucifer today using a sigil on my phone. I asked him for guidence and teachings.
I said that I’d avoid alcohol thinking avoid drinking more than a glass or two.
Now I read somewhere that the words you say matter and not thoughts. Also I said avoid and not completely stop. I didn’t think about how would that apply and drank a glass of beer.
I did a tarot reading (celtic spread) asking how would my evening be, the first card in the right row representing me was the tower, and the last card death.
Could someone shine some light on this subject please?

You said that you wouldn’t drink, and then you drank?

Probably not good.

As far as the Tarrot cards it looks like what you had going on is now crumbling and you’re going to start in a new phase.

1 Like

I didn’t drink the whole cup a gulp or 2 sips to say. I didn’t say not to drink at all I cant.
I then tought how would it apply, what I ment was I wouldnt get drunk.
I saw 21:21 on the clock and looked it up and it was a passage saying I will take all from you and something like that. I don’t think that I wouldnt drink at all I said avoid meaning not drinking alot.
@JezebelleMoon

1 Like

Well…if you said that you would avoid it, but you meant you would moderate it, that’s mixed signals.

Do you have an addiction to alcohol?

1 Like

I don’t I just started drinking more last days

1 Like

Then, if you don’t mind me asking, what was the purpose of you saying that you would not drink very much as far as your spiritual purpose?

To avoid something is to not see it, or touch it, or taste it. I agree with @JezebelleMoon it was a poor choice of word if you simply meant to moderate your intake.

When you avoid an animal while driving, it means you purposely aim your car away from it, not choose to hit only the small ones.

4 Likes

I quickly escalate with everything and had drug issues before.

1 Like

Well I only whispered the avoid part. The rest I said internaly or thought it Im not sure now

1 Like

You still said it and then imediately went back on it.

2 Likes

The words you use matter because there is intent behind them. You went back on your word.

2 Likes

Don’t think to negative. It gives negative energy. The tarot cards (start in a new phase where positive).

You had direct synchronization with 2121 that’s positive to. And it doesn’t mean I will take all for you.

2121 one is synchronization and it means.

Know yourself. Your weaknesses and your strength. Beware of weaknesses and work on strength. Identify your path and work on your goals. Make the right choices.

2121 stands for opportunities and new directions. Be grateful for what you have and for the help you get.

1 Like

Well I put more inent and thought in the “moderation” and not much to the “avoid”

You are likely going to have to make amends and keep to the avoidance of alcohol from here on out.

I would advise you writing out everything you are going to say clearly beforehand and read it from the paper. Go over it several times before Evoking the Entity to make sure it’s clear, and you can stick to it.

This will eliminate any nixup in the future.

2 Likes

What are amends? What do you suggest I should do now?

1 Like

I wholeheartedly agree with @JezebelleMoon

There is a reason why pacts are usually written out rather than verbal. it clearly states the requirements of both parties.

2 Likes

Amends means that you have to apologize for unintentionally breaking your word to make sure that you did not make the spirit angry.

1 Like

Make amends - to correct what you did wrong. You need to ask for the self discipline and strength to come off drink and recreational drugs - try removing smoking and any gambling too whilst you are at it - it will then clean out the lot for you.

1 Like

Well then this was a warning. You fall as me (I know myself) faster for the trap of addictions.

1 Like

I chanted his an until the sigil started flashing and apologized saying how it came to the mixup

1 Like