Avoiding alcohol

I did clear my addictions, except smoking which I started after quiting weed few weeks ago. I didnt have a drinking problem but knowin myself it would become in a week or so

Ok. I’d give him some insence or something as a gift real quick as well.

Spirits can be pretty patient so don’t stress too much.

1 Like

If you make a promise to an entity, you make a promise - it’ simple. They don’t like being played with. Imagine this is an employer or business partner with unlimited resources.

1 Like

It was two medium gulps and I was like oh shit what if my thoughta dont apply and only the word. I apologizes multiple times right away after

1 Like

Well I didnt think of it as a promise of not touching alcohol at alI I tought of it as not having more that a glass or so.
I did make a pact with Belial with clear intent not to consume weed, or sniff anything and I have a different feel about the intents

Viktor - you could have had two sips, two glasses, two litres, two buckets it wouldn’t matter how much you had. If you have issues with alcohol, it means stopping.

You know this - you’ve probably seen what alcohol does to people.

It happens to be that you have chosen to ask for help with your addictions from these entities; yes, you will be TESTED - next time are you strong enough to say NO, I don’t want any, and keep saying NO?

I didnt ask for help with that, it was like I will show Im more dedicated on my ascension.

1 Like

Whatever your addictions are and whoever you asked help from Lucifer, Belial, Chernobog or the Tooth Fairy - this. You will mess up from time to time BUT it’s a test of endurance.

4 Likes

I did a evocation, Asked him with coins.
He will not forgive me but he will not take revenge, and I cant do anything to change it (I asked).
I’m not sure why but I think its really good this happened

1 Like

Dont drink