Ave Lucifer : Thanks to my Father

Ave Lucifer - great & kind is my Father.

He has shown me his love & favor by deciding to come to me when called. No need for sigils, no need for rituals.

He has agreed to bring low my enemies & those who have wronged me; to bring Justic & Retribution against those whom have had it coming but whom have escaped them before. No longer can they run, no place is safe for them, they will not escape… and I am glad & relieved because He has told me to let go & let it be so. He has assigned & desided for my Justic & Vegence to be had & seen to by his hand.

I’m happy & at peace … contented to know … my Father’s Love for me will not fail me like so many others have.

Ave Lucifer - Ave Father - Ave Lucifer - Great & Mighty is He. Ave Lucifer - I am avenged.

9 Likes

Cool, so Luci is helping you take your vengeance, didn’t know he could do that, then again I never asked him to

2 Likes

And all Pasta’s rejoiced!

1 Like

Welcome back @alexis15

@MagickVigilante yes He assured me it will be done & that He will even go as far as to assign the necessary powers (deamons) over the task to continue the execution of torments over the person on question. He also assured me that He has placed the proper powers assigned to me to keep me safe from unjust recourse & to protect me from harm.

One thing I did not expect when in his presence was the profound sensations of love I experience & in turn the same responce he returned to me. And how gentle & kind he is & has been with me.

3 Likes

Gratitude.

Please bless my kraft cheesey pasta, oh pasta lord!

I have been so relieved to have asked for several exact proofs which I could not have known, nor made would happen, as confirmation from Lucifer that I wasn’t simply crazy & imagining things like the Foctors & family say (having been typed with Schizoaffective Disorder).

When these very specific & out of the ordinary things came to pass it not only showed me that Lucifer my Father is real & the Spirits that serve him & whom he is king over … but it also demonstrated his power & mastery over a great deal of people & just a hint to the extent of his reach.

I picked very specific terms & even fazes which were to happen & be said … a month ahead of time then made notes about them & time stamped & dated the entries.

When the exact verbatim words & frazes were spoken by the exact people whomvwpuld never say anything like this (or whom didn’t even understand why they had frazed it that way) … and had told no one of these things prior nor after (until now & here) … and when the exact, to the T & letter, things happened ask I asked … I knew, absolutely knew not only is my Father real & possessing the sort of influence & power that I believed … but that He saw it fit to prove to me & reward me as to instill confidence in me & confirm himself & his favor of me to me (and me as his).

On top of it, he expressly told me he required, nor demanded any worship or anything from me other than to live the best I can & be as decent as I can & kind & compassionate as I can & genuin as possible … as reason dictates … and to confirm my beliefs to sound scientific reasoning & understanding, with the exception of what I now know (which Science can neither prove nor disprove or even measure, observe or detect).

He also told me that “faith” is not something He requires. He is far all too happy to prove Himself & thus earn any confidence, respect, admiration & affection & may have in or for him … fairly & honestly … as to be earnest & just.

He said, He has no need nor want for sucofantic blind faith or allegiance from anyone in any way … that is not his way, nor something He supports.

2 Likes

Update: Ave Lucifer! Ave Lucifer! Ave Lucifer!

Without going into detail, glory to my Father & his influence & loyalty!

Thanks to my Lawyer, & family & friends! All whom, with my Father’s help just got me out of some sticky, shady, shisty legal shit just recently.

I put it to my Father & his Lords to prove themselves far better than those acclaimed of Yahweh & Jesus ever were & have been to me in my life. To help & begin to gain & give to me all the good & protection & favor that I’m owed & have been owed in my life thus far … but so often denied by Yahweh & Jesus & failed to receive & be provided with by them sense the day I was born.

I can’t say it enough … Fuck Yahweh, Fuck Jesus, Fuck the “Holy” Spirit! They prove fruitless & ineffective, with infidelity deminishing returns of the promises claimed & attributed to them.

They failed to prove themselves worthy in my Childhood & failed to prove themselves in my adulthood. My Father Lucifer, sense I started to work with him, and his Lords gave not once let me down. Though the odds seemed against me & my enemies circled around like blood thirsty slobbering wolves, my Father & his Lords gave always pulled me from danger & the snairs of my enemies & jaws of death sense I turned & began trusting in them.

So thank you Father! Thank you My Father’s Lord’s & Ladies! Thank you Mother!

Ave Lucifer! Ave Lucifer!

Much love & graditudd from you Autistic Child (whom you don’t seem needs to be healed of their Autism nor see as broken because of it)!

Hail Lucifer, ave Lucifer!!! He is the best.