Automatic writing

@ngcreativity you could say that you… :joy:… that you use… :joy:… a ghost writer
ducks head to avoid someone throwing a shoe

3 Likes

@fapa79 Lendorres over there holding out on the goods :unamused:

1 Like

Bwahaha!! Smh. I guess I could. Lol!!

An author (maybe not only one) wrote of a form where the Spirit writes directly: the pencil or the pen would “raise” and start writing… Perhaps one would be sure about the origin of the messages, but it’s likely a rare occurrence.

1 Like

@ngcreativity

3 Likes

As @NeoFightTheNyophite said you act as a channel and if your very sensitive @Ruby_Conundrum everything can come through. The only thing to solve that problem is protection and focus on who you want to ask something.

In your case try to imagine a white protective circle around you. Because what I’m reading is that you are that sensitive. I can channel and I"ve used letters of intend. But I don’t use automatic writing, my niece used it often. But the basic in channeling is the same.

1 Like

In all cases you can do a blind evocation (ouija, scrying, writing). You meditate on your question and put it in the universe. The device doesn`'t, matter (board, mirror, paper)

@Borgy I probably am a bit sensitive but at the time I was also in high school and my head was all over the place. There was protection used or even intent. I probably made myself an open target.
Afterwards, I was terrified to hold a pen idle in my hand for a very long time but now I’m curious to know if I could have control over who comes through.
I

In the case of Automatic writing, you yourself are acting as a direct line to the spirit- it’s been my experience that the mind translates faster than the hand can conveniently follow.

Instead of writing, you can also speak aloud and record yourself, slowing it later to record.

2 Likes