Astral travel and physical reality

I have read that you can astral travel to some place (for example, a friend’s house), look what is he/she doing, and ask him/her later to know that what you saw was real and not a hallucination.

People, who has used astral travel in this way? What you saw is the exact physical reality or something different?

1 Like

This sounds more like you’re asking about traveling in the ‘Real Time Zone’, which is just a level below the astral. You can check this by taking a deck of cards, picking a random card without looking at it and laying it face up on top of a closet. When you project, go look at the card and try to remember what it was for when you wake up. Then when you’re awake again go check the card.

I’ve had a funny experience with this as a kid when I had never heard of OBE before. I ‘woke up’ and went to the bathroom, but surprisingly the light switch didn’t work, so I did my business in the dark. Then I went back to bed, of course only to REALLY wake and needing to go pee URGENTLY. I was completely baffled because I was convinced I had just gone to the bathroom a minute ago. So I went to the bathroom and of course this time the light switch DID work.

2 Likes

[quote=“Kyra, post:2, topic:190”]This sounds more like you’re asking about traveling in the ‘Real Time Zone’, which is just a level below the astral. You can check this by taking a deck of cards, picking a random card without looking at it and laying it face up on top of a closet. When you project, go look at the card and try to remember what it was for when you wake up. Then when you’re awake again go check the card.

I’ve had a funny experience with this as a kid when I had never heard of OBE before. I ‘woke up’ and went to the bathroom, but surprisingly the light switch didn’t work, so I did my business in the dark. Then I went back to bed, of course only to REALLY wake and needing to go pee URGENTLY. I was completely baffled because I was convinced I had just gone to the bathroom a minute ago. So I went to the bathroom and of course this time the light switch DID work.[/quote]

Real time zone… Is this the concept from Robert Bruce’s books?

1 Like

Yup it is! I have no other definition for it. But I think with EA’s Soul Travel method this is possible too. I can’t manage yet to get out without falling asleep or half asleep.

1 Like

Don’t do the Theta / gamma sync laying down, should fix your problem

Do you mean it is better to astral project while sitting down rather than laying in the bed?

Yes, if you lay down your most likely going to fall asleep.

1 Like

I’ve had this experience happen many times where, I meet close friends and family on the astral plane. We have verified eachothers stories multiple times recounting what happened.

The most recent account is as follows…I opened my astral eyes and saw my best friend standing over my bed. He asked me for a word of power…I told him ________ and he repeated it several times. Each time pulsating with more and more light! Then He explode into a brilliant white light…I then awoke from that state with a phone call and an excited friend yelling…“DUDE WTF JUST HAPPENED!”

Love my astral adventures!

1 Like

[quote=“ZachD555, post:8, topic:190”]I’ve had this experience happen many times where, I meet close friends and family on the astral plane. We have verified eachothers stories multiple times recounting what happened.

The most recent account is as follows…I opened my astral eyes and saw my best friend standing over my bed. He asked me for a word of power…I told him ________ and he repeated it several times. Each time pulsating with more and more light! Then He explode into a brilliant white light…I then awoke from that state with a phone call and an excited friend yelling…“DUDE WTF JUST HAPPENED!”

Love my astral adventures![/quote]

Excellent story!
In my opinion, the fun of astral projection is the ability to see things that are real but we usually cannot know.

I have read that its easier to Astral project from sleep by embedding unconscious suggestions into your dreams to awaken you. Thoughts?

Sounds like most people who can do this on the forum are doing it from meditation theta state. Or am I wrong?

NeoPhyte, I think that’s a matter of personal preference and/or current capability. I myself don’t wittingly ‘travel’ during sleep/dream time. For me, that is study/ process/ understand/ know Time. Any travelling I do (on purpose) is done during Trance time. :wink: Z

Neophyte,

I think it’s easy to trigger astral travel through the dream state. Yes use a trigger question like “where was I just before I got here?”,or “am I awake or dreaming?” Or use a trigger event, like jumping and flying. Something that you just can’t do in the normal world. Once you become aware that you are sleeping moving away from your body will be a simple feat.

Yes Zach I like the idea of doing it from sleep a la Inception. I tried embedding suggestions to look at my hands during sleep and ask myself if i was awake or dreaming. I got as far as a couple of Lucid dreams but that was it. I would pay big time to get an effective way to get into the astral…!

yeah brother, me two. but for now, i’m only paying 24 mins of daily concentration and bija mantra “AH” as staded in Ipssissimus. during this time i force my imagination to pull myself out of the third eye and move around. if something happens, i will be sure to celebrate it here on the forum.

I still have a really hard time with the real time zone. Like, I’ll say something like, “take me to so and so’s house in the real time zone” … next thing I know I’m in this bizarre 15th century castle or a tree house or something. Getting INTO the real time zone isn’t as easy as I thought it would be for sure. Any tricks or suggestions? Even commanding it doesn’t do the trick for me.

DKM: It struck me that this precursor to much of our Celtic ‘command’ might serve you well, although I’ve not used it for astral travel. Its ridiculously simple, worth a shot, and damn well might work!

“______, I HAVE SUMMONED YOU HERE TO MY PRESENT TIME, WHERE ON THIS DAY, IN THIS HOUR, MINE IS THE WILL, MINE IS THE POWER, AND I NOW CHARGE YOU WITH THIS I ASK: ________.”

(Yeah, it rhymes, of course! And surely you can adjust it to suit your own purposes.) Just thought I’d throw this out for consideration… :wink: Z

[quote=“Zoe, post:16, topic:190”]DKM: It struck me that this precursor to much of our Celtic ‘command’ might serve you well, although I’ve not used it for astral travel. Its ridiculously simple, worth a shot, and damn well might work!

“______, I HAVE SUMMONED YOU HERE TO MY PRESENT TIME, WHERE ON THIS DAY, IN THIS HOUR, MINE IS THE WILL, MINE IS THE POWER, AND I NOW CHARGE YOU WITH THIS I ASK: ________.”

(Yeah, it rhymes, of course! And surely you can adjust it to suit your own purposes.) Just thought I’d throw this out for consideration… :wink: Z[/quote]

Zoe! Woooord, I dig that. I’m printing it out as we speak and sticking it on my ceiling above my bed - heh, right next to the drawing of my astral fortress I’m still having problems with. Maybe this might actually conjure the mental state I need to get my commands rolling correctly. Thank you! I would have never thought of that. :smiley: You’re a genius!

I love you too, DKM - Happy travelling! :wink: Z

So as I understand it DKM, you can leave your body but you have minimal to no control?

That’s about right. Though recently I’ve been having a tough time even getting out. When I get out though, it’s not like I don’t have control spacially. Sometimes though, like skeeting off to the side and not stopping. hah. Other times I’m in full control but I still get glitches. Not having to do really with control, more with astral weirdness.