Astral Sex

Astral sex is enjoyable but I find it to takes a lot of energy and concentration, and often times it is draining. The feeling is entirely different from physical sex. It feels like a pulling and pushing of sexual energy throughout the entire etheric body and the more subtle senses.

I have a book called Sexual Alchemy: Magical Intercourse with Spirits by Donald Tyson but the possible consequences look too severe and I have been too much of a chickenshit to try it out.

I used to live on some old Celtic grounds, where a lot of blood was spilled fighting Romans. There were still some ruins remaining. Crazy energies. There were spirits there that wanted to play like that. I tried a few times and it didnā€™t end well. Hard to shake them off in the end.

I remmeber my first encounter, with astral sex. It was really intense, it felt very real, i was thrusting that pussy lol, i wake up in my bed full of semen, it happen almost a week straight, i had a lot sexural energy, there say sexural spirits often have Intercourse with humans during dreams, who ever that spirit was could not get enough of me, i had to tell her chillin out, i was living in campus, and had change my boxer every night lol more of that, i would had to go to school with no boxer.

Iā€™m seriously confused. Nancy Downs started this post and the third reply, the user refers to the OP as Nancy and his quote is of Nancy downs, yet it says the OP is Amy Maddison? What the fuck?

She has just changed her profile name and pic.

checking out that sexual alchemy book online. Though Iā€™m always interested in new occult techniques, is there any benefit in making contact with that sort of being beyond getting sexual release? That sort of thing isnā€™t something terribly important to me. And if I did contact that sort of entity, I think I would want to be able to use it for things beyond just that.

LOL i change my name to different tv and movie witches i like

lol yup

This is my take on astral sex: Itā€™s pretty variable. I have had a sexual relationship with a spirit, or at least that there was a very alive sexual energy that worked with me for a while. I say ā€œworkedā€ primarily because that is exactly what happened, she worked with me. Now as for interacting with her in a humanoid form, I canā€™t really say that this was the case, although I could here female voices.

Whether or not they can be of any help to you is something that you have to try to figure with the spirit itself. Before I had this relationship, I had no practice circulating energy at all. However, my first encounter with the spirit was similar to what people will describe as a Kundalini event, with sharps (not painful) jolts of energy coming from the region where the Muladhara is stationed (the base of the body/the perineum).

The relationship can be a hassle, however, if you are not familiar with working with your own energy, or working with spirits in general. If you can communicate with spirits, you might have a hard time controlling how and when certain activities go down. I remember being up for 3 hours every night trying to go to sleep because I could no shake this extreme stimulation, being kept at a point of near climax, but not entering climax. After a while, things began to feel uncomfortable, and I stopped it.

I was reintroduced sometime later, into current times. The relationship is much better, and after maturing I can be sure that things like discomfort came from a lack of spiritual development on my part, along with a complete lack of drive. If the only aim is sex, I would advise against it, because most sexual spirits have way more power than that, and the nature of spiritual sex will probably have you come head on with it at some point. However, if you want to enjoy sexually pleasure alchemy, this can be some of the best ways to do it. I tried Microcosmic Orbit training prior to this relationship, and I couldnā€™t get anything to go down with it. After this work, however, the meditation produces sound progress, and the ability to circulate energy is spot on. So, as with anything else, it really depends on you, what youā€™re doing, and what you are looking to do. I havenā€™t done any rituals with the entity, as I still want to learn to communicate better with her. However, in working with Chakras and energy centers, this is a place of great potential.

Ok I didnā€™t know you could do that, I thought it was a new user.

lol naw. u can change ur user name at will

That Donald Tyson book is not so badā€¦interesting post :slight_smile:
I must say, the one time something spiritually really happened to me with me wanting it to happen which made me aware of how true all of it is, i spent a whole night awake, feeling pleasures and other things i had never felt before and before of that i had already experienced most of the physical sex between humans. It just was a bit impossible what happened to me, but it did happen and i had to believe in all of it, because i knew and i know how sane i was in that moment. It was really really sexually intense!

Donald Tysonā€™s book of Sexual Alchemy in my experiences is spot on. Very informative. Been practicing the techniques from that book for a little over a year now.

[quote=ā€œsunas, post:31, topic:681ā€]That Donald Tyson book is not so badā€¦interesting post :slight_smile:
I must say, the one time something spiritually really happened to me with me wanting it to happen which made me aware of how true all of it is, i spent a whole night awake, feeling pleasures and other things i had never felt before and before of that i had already experienced most of the physical sex between humans. It just was a bit impossible what happened to me, but it did happen and i had to believe in all of it, because i knew and i know how sane i was in that moment. It was really really sexually intense![/quote]

I know what you mean. I once had a sexual encounter on the astral with someone who was to be my future lover. It all seemed soo real. As it turned out, it was a premonition of what was to happen in real life in the near future.

2 Likes

Yes. Tyson talks about it in the book with specific techniques and procedures to help develop kundalini and alchemy for yourself

Oh god now I really wish I could astral travelā€¦

2 Likes

I just PMā€™d you a tutorial for one method to learn this, check your inbox. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This was an interesting readā€¦
laughs in Vincent Price Guess I have to learn that too.

1 Like

My word, would thee like to state some more recentā€¦exploits per say, oh and by Angra Mainyu pray that thou woudst be kind enough to grant us the behoof of the graphicity in its all naked glory for not only mine but also the encouragement of the masses.Thine hath my thanks from my heart of hearts.

How would thee travel astraly lady eva,What woudst be thine own method?

Could you give me the method too please? Iā€™ve tried so much time and only reached it without planning it.