Astral Sex

okay so im celibate and i only have sexual encounters on the astral realm with random hot astral guys. last night i was in an “astral” walmart and i was in a hurry looking for a cute guy to do naughty things with before i wake up and i couldnt find one.i then found this stock boy who was working there and i passed my hand over his face and it changed to another face and i kept doing it until the face that showed up was of a cute guy and then i pulled him behind a stack of crates and *did nasty things to him…doing something like this as far as changing faces with my hands. in the past i have willed a certain things to grow larger on a man. has any one else experienced something similar???

IS IT BETTER FOR YOU NOW THAT I EDITED ALL THE PARTS YOU DIDNT LIKE??? the only reason i even bothered to edit it is because i dont want them to take your side and ban me from here…

LOL and the HILARIOUS PART ABOUT IT IS… i felt this website calling my name SO RANDOMLY at this time in the morning for this specific reason. and at this time at 6 am! it hit the attributes of a true inner vision when i felt it and lookie here what i find. Questing after visions is coming so handy right now!!!

2 Likes

I smell Keebler Troll cookies :wink:

1 Like

nobody is trolling. stop being a hater. my experiece is real. so what if i am graphic describing it? ITS WHAT HAPPENED!!! If you cant take it then go to the next thread! i thought there was no restriction to how we could speak on here… or am i wrong?

3 Likes

iMage, I think she’s telling the truth. I’ve had extremely sexual experiences involving BDSM on the astral.

Nancy, never censor yourself. Put the original content back, so others can learn, and discuss, and share their insights.

I’m putting this image to clear the air.

7 Likes

Nancy, you have to realize a few things about forums culture, not just this website: you come into a new forums community, haven’t posted anything until you post something sexually explicit, and your forum avatar is a sexy teenage witch from a movie. It’s hard to not believe there is at least the possibility that you were someone trolling - trying to get a reaction, rather than genuine response.

That being said, I agree with Timothy - this seems like genuine experience to me. The astral and dreaming realms are much more flexible than our waking consciousness. Next time, after getting your rocks off, you should play around with the flexibility of other items - try shapeshifting for instance.

One thing that struck me as incongruous with your reasoning, however - you describe yourself as celibate, but have sex on the astral. Now, normally magician-types are celibate for a particular purpose, such as saving energy or an exercise of will. If this is the case for you, how does astral sex differ? Would there not still be an exchange of energy? And it is certainly harder for most to restrain their impulses via will in dreaming/astral environments.

Just curious about your experience and insight on this.

1 Like

[quote=“Timothy, post:4, topic:681”]iMage, I think she’s telling the truth. I’ve had extremely sexual experiences involving BDSM on the astral.

Nancy, never censor yourself. Put the original content back, so others can learn, and discuss, and share their insights.

I’m putting this image to clear the air.

[/quote]

THANK YOU SO MUCH for being an adult about this. u made my day!! like for real!!! i have to say that 95% of the time i am on the astral realm it is seaching for a sexual encounter. i have friends who astral project and they are performing rituals or speaking to spirits but not i. i wish i could have a clearer mind when i astral project but i am hell bent on sex when i am there! i guess with more practice i could develop a clearer mind. anyways one time i walked out of my front door in the middle of the night and flew in the air to the city and i landed in a dark alley way and there were like 2 short fat mexican guys there and i was like no way. even if i am in the astral real im not lowering my standards! i jumped this tall fence with barb wire and i got stuck and noticed i dont bleed. i walked around to this apartment building and i breaking into apartments looking for men. you know one funny thing that has happened as i am going into peoples apartments looking for men, the men when they saw me they shrunk into a little boy before my eyes im guessing as a defense mechanism so i wouldnt touch them. eventually i broke into this apartment where two men and a woman were sitting around a table in the living room in chairs and i just took one of the guys, ripped his shirt open and went down on him and the other two ppl were kind of looking shocked but sitting there. LOL. i find it so interesting how the men who didnt wana do anything morphed into 8 year old boys.

1 Like

Nancy, you have to realize a few things about forums culture, not just this website: you come into a new forums community, haven’t posted anything until you post something sexually explicit, and your forum avatar is a sexy teenage witch from a movie. It’s hard to not believe there is at least the possibility that you were someone trolling - trying to get a reaction, rather than genuine response.

That being said, I agree with Timothy - this seems like genuine experience to me. The astral and dreaming realms are much more flexible than our waking consciousness. Next time, after getting your rocks off, you should play around with the flexibility of other items - try shapeshifting for instance.

One thing that struck me as incongruous with your reasoning, however - you describe yourself as celibate, but have sex on the astral. Now, normally magician-types are celibate for a particular purpose, such as saving energy or an exercise of will. If this is the case for you, how does astral sex differ? Would there not still be an exchange of energy? And it is certainly harder for most to restrain their impulses via will in dreaming/astral environments.

Just curious about your experience and insight on this.[/quote]

im just weary of people and their sexual diseases. people close to me have contracted HIV, Herpes so that opened my eyes. and once my friend with herpes told me that she wishes everybody had herpes and she is still sleeping around with random guys and she has a 4 year old child. i just think that is really fucked up. just looking at that and how people out here could purposefully infect you with something because they are miserable and want company in their misery, im going to take myself out of that equation and just not have sex period until i am in a committed relationship. and even then i am using condoms. so until then its STD free astral sex! which is much better in my opinion

My apologies, I’m open minded, It just sounded a bit far fetched

its cool…the astral realm is nothing BUT far fetched. and i love it!

2 Likes

Astral sex is fun!

A few weeks ago I was playing an out of town show and staying with my band in a hotel room. Our lead singer is a super hot 22 year old blonde, with a perfect body. She’s really flirty, and was drunk and begging for penis. However she’s married and the rule is hit on Danielle and you’re fired. I was babysitting her while she was drunk, I was hammered too. I had to carry her back to her room, help her out of her stage clothes and make sure she didn’t choke on her own drunken vomit!(gross I know)…there is always sexual chemistry between us, but of course I would never risk a good paying gig making a move physically.

However, I wound up passing out in the same room with her. I immediately left my body and crawled into bed with her. She was more than willing to go at it with me on the astral! The memory of licking her little pink pussy is so vivid, I can’t believe it didn’t happen in the physical. The next day she was acting very embarrassed around me, and mentioned dreaming of me. Though she wouldnt tell me what her dream was about. Hehehehe!

4 Likes

[quote=“ZachD555, post:10, topic:681”]Astral sex is fun!

A few weeks ago I was playing an out of town show and staying with my band in a hotel room. Our lead singer is a super hot 22 year old blonde, with a perfect body. She’s really flirty, and was drunk and begging for penis. However she’s married and the rule is hit on Danielle and you’re fired. I was babysitting her while she was drunk, I was hammered too. I had to carry her back to her room, help her out of her stage clothes and make sure she didn’t choke on her own drunken vomit!(gross I know)…there is always sexual chemistry between us, but of course I would never risk a good paying gig making a move physically.

However, I wound up passing out in the same room with her. I immediately left my body and crawled into bed with her. She was more than willing to go at it with me on the astral! The memory of licking her little pink pussy is so vivid, I can’t believe it didn’t happen in the physical. The next day she was acting very embarrassed around me, and mentioned dreaming of me. Though she wouldnt tell me what her dream was about. Hehehehe![/quote]

That sounds so hot!!! i been trying to astral project to a specific guy for soooo long but for some reason he is never on my mind when i astral project. the closest i ever got to him was when i astral projected to his house ONE TIME and his mom was there he wasnt home =/

1 Like

I have had a few peculiar experiences myself. I never purposely went into the astral for sex. I have had about four dreams in the past two years where I woke myself up from moving as if the sex was actually taking place while asleep. In two of the dreams, it was the person I was with at the time, they were in another area of the house while I was asleep. One of those two times he walked in, slapped me on the ass, and was laughing hysterically. I was quite confused as you can imagine. The other two dreams were of people I have never met, nor seen, and have no idea why it would have occured. But, the experiences were extremely real, and I was left with the feeling of being penetrated, which does not just come from being aroused.

I think it’s best if you’ve established some kind of psychic link to the person you’re trying to have astral sex with. Yes I know random encounters are very possible and enjoyable, but if you want to hook up with someone you know then you must have sexual chemistry in real life with that person. Once that link is established then it’s easy to pop out of your body and pull them out for a little fun.

that sounds intense!!! i have had astral projections of laying in my bed and someone trying to touch my privates and fondle me and im trying to get them off me but i can barely flinch a muscle. its a feeling i can only relate to being drugged and not having the strength to fight them off…one time i was crashing at a friends house and i was astral projecting multiple times that morning and in one instance i astral projected and there was a female that was related to my friend who sat next to me laying down and reached over to my privates. i was so offended by that because i dont swing that way!!!

that sounds intense!!! i have had astral projections of laying in my bed and someone trying to touch my privates and fondle me and im trying to get them off me but i can barely flinch a muscle. its a feeling i can only relate to being drugged and not having the strength to fight them off…one time i was crashing at a friends house and i was astral projecting multiple times that morning and in one instance i astral projected and there was a female that was related to my friend who sat next to me laying down and reached over to my privates. i was so offended by that because i dont swing that way!!![/quote]

I had an experience kind of like that, the entity involved was a parasite who looked like a little girl. I’m not into stuff like that, so as you can imagine it was pretty annoying. From what I understand she was let in by my guardians as part of an excercise in building my dream barriers, as she was largely harmless but wasnt something I wanted around either. One night when I forgot to do the dream barrier excercise she sucked a bunch of energy out of my genitals and I was like “that’s it, time to cap some asses” so I drew a triangle onto a piece of paper and focused on her energy. After calling her up I fed her to one of the entities I’m associated with.

1 Like

that sounds intense!!! i have had astral projections of laying in my bed and someone trying to touch my privates and fondle me and im trying to get them off me but i can barely flinch a muscle. its a feeling i can only relate to being drugged and not having the strength to fight them off…one time i was crashing at a friends house and i was astral projecting multiple times that morning and in one instance i astral projected and there was a female that was related to my friend who sat next to me laying down and reached over to my privates. i was so offended by that because i dont swing that way!!![/quote]

I had an experience kind of like that, the entity involved was a parasite who looked like a little girl. I’m not into stuff like that, so as you can imagine it was pretty annoying. From what I understand she was let in by my guardians as part of an excercise in building my dream barriers, as she was largely harmless but wasnt something I wanted around either. One night when I forgot to do the dream barrier excercise she sucked a bunch of energy out of my genitals and I was like “that’s it, time to cap some asses” so I drew a triangle onto a piece of paper and focused on her energy. After calling her up I fed her to one of the entities I’m associated with.[/quote]

that is very interesting. so u are saying these entities that fondle privates while one is in a helpless state are parasitic…THAT EXPLAINS ALOT!!! ugh i hate the feeling of wanting so bad to fight them off and barely have strength to fight them off!

I get parasites often. I hate that drugged feeling and if I wasn’t disoriented I would normally blast them with a light. They are very nasty. I usually send a warning that if they stay a second longer ill do something mean to them and they wont like it.

1 Like

I’ve encountered those parasites as well. What they don’t seem to notice is the sword I carry on the astral. Some how it always finds them, and spills their life blood when I slash through their fucking chest! God damn parasites!!!

1 Like

im just weary of people and their sexual diseases. people close to me have contracted HIV, Herpes so that opened my eyes. and once my friend with herpes told me that she wishes everybody had herpes and she is still sleeping around with random guys and she has a 4 year old child. i just think that is really fucked up. just looking at that and how people out here could purposefully infect you with something because they are miserable and want company in their misery, im going to take myself out of that equation and just not have sex period until i am in a committed relationship. and even then i am using condoms. so until then its STD free astral sex! which is much better in my opinion[/quote]

You know about condoms right? On the other hand Ive had sex dreaming many times and sometimes it was more real than while awake. But can never do it intentionally that would rock. Oh yea P.S. Fuck censorship. I deal with that shit enough in the real world.

im just weary of people and their sexual diseases. people close to me have contracted HIV, Herpes so that opened my eyes. and once my friend with herpes told me that she wishes everybody had herpes and she is still sleeping around with random guys and she has a 4 year old child. i just think that is really fucked up. just looking at that and how people out here could purposefully infect you with something because they are miserable and want company in their misery, im going to take myself out of that equation and just not have sex period until i am in a committed relationship. and even then i am using condoms. so until then its STD free astral sex! which is much better in my opinion[/quote]

You know about condoms right? On the other hand Ive had sex dreaming many times and sometimes it was more real than while awake. But can never do it intentionally that would rock. Oh yea P.S. Fuck censorship. I deal with that shit enough in the real world.[/quote]

sweetheart you can catch HPV and HERPES WITH a condom…both of those are life long without a cure…#IMNOTHAVINGIT