Astral sex

How were you guys able to have astral sex? Like what did you do to be able to feel it

9 Likes

I use the stimulation of masturbation to build up my energy to give myself to the spirit when that happens i go into a trance seeing and being stimulated by the spirit sexually threw the trance when it happens it literally does feel like your having sex and it will be the best sex you’ve ever had not by just the psyical sensation but of how strong and powerful the feelings and emotions and compassion you get its all heightened.

6 Likes

Yeah I’m just barely beginning to see that

I’m just coming onto these topics, but can concur that sex with the spirits is among the best I’ve had. This includes the feminine, masculine and the last one was a completely androgynous experience, but very deliberate and trance like.

Welcome @ejacked I see you joined us back in December, but this is your first post. It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick ie what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3