Astral senses for exam!?

Eh I just thought if I trained my senses that it’d help me in the long run as well.

1 Like

I’m not a big fan of revising as well, but I’d like to go to the US, that’s why I needa do the SAT’s and get to a good uni.

1 Like

I recommend working with Lucifuge to awaken the dark star in you as it helps you get instant telepathic transmissions. Plus it connects you to infernal hivemind of knowledge.

2 Likes

Oooo, that seems interesting, is there a whole pathworking to this?

It is found in Lucifuge book in Balg, but you can ask him directly to attune you to it.

1 Like
1 Like

Instant? That seems a bit exaggerated. I’ve realised even with potential, you have to work for shit.

No i don’t mean it will be instant to you, but the messages the spirits send will instantly go to your brain. But it may help a lot with telepathy

1 Like

Meaning it will boost your telepathy and the messages will go to your brain. Though, you have to rely on your brain to decode telepathic messages while you are in body

1 Like

Oh, I get it, I’ll evoke him and ask about it. I’ll come back with some questions if I have any :blush: Thanks man!

1 Like

Yeah I know, they pretty much send energy as a form of communication and your brain translates it to words. Right?

1 Like

At least from personal gnosis, it seems that way.

1 Like

Yes I think so

1 Like

Aight, thanks, I’ll get back to you if I have any questions. Guess I got a date with Lucifuge tonight… or right now.

1 Like

Do you want to see the video of conner’s experience?

1 Like

Yeah sure.

1 Like

Ah seen this somewhere, will watch the whole vid this time. Thanks man.

1 Like

I havent read the thread, but I have had experience with this.

When I was a teenager, and really working on Psioncis. I practiced every single day, making energy balls, feeling energy, creating connections with people, etc. Just a bunch of dumb stuff, to the point where I was so open that information which I needed would just sort of ‘slip’ in.

I could tell just by looking at someone how they hurt and where it originated, even if it was covered up or tried to be concealed. It was plain as day on their energy.

While I was so extraordinarily open, not using shields to help curb my own abilities, etc. Our class was playing ‘jeopardy’. It was set up with buzzers, and you’d pick a category and then a point value 100 to 500 in increasing intervals of 100. While playing, I would instantly know the answer to the question behind the numbers, just by looking at the category and concentrating on the number. So when it got to my turn, I would just choose like “Basic Microeconomics” and “500” then immediately buzz in the answer without the question even being read. Needless to say, our team won and I got accused of cheating, but there was no logical way for me to cheat. My seat was in the middle of the class and I didn’t really like that professor xD so its not like we talked much.

I’ve always had very strong cases of ‘just knowing’ things though, even before I started down this path. Energy work just blossomed it.

So I don’t have experience with Spirits necessarily telling me the answers to things, but more so my own intuition. Maybe you should look inward instead of out? Most of us have way more power than we realize when we begin to focus on ourselves.

2 Likes

Ooo, that’s interesting. Was it reliable though? What were exact exercises you did?