Astral senses for exam!?

Wassup peeps,

Just wondering, if it’s possible to have your astral senses extremely developed to the point where you can hear a spirit so physically, you can literally have a spirit or servitor feed you answers during an exam. Or literally show you the answers through a vision. Just sayin, that’ll be so useful.

2 Likes

That’s not astral that’s physical, astral senses are your clairs when used in the astral. The physical is not the astral. Entities talking to you giving you answers is physical. However to a degree it’s probable.

1 Like

I had bookmarked a post by fellow member that was related to success in exams with the help of entities, however I don’t know if that’s what you’re looking for. Dropping it here anyway.

1 Like

Right, well hearing it in my mind very clearly. So I can actually acquire specific and informative answers.

I know about that, I’ve actually done that before, asking a couple sprits for help. But it’d still be useful to be able to literally hear the spirits whilst doing an exam.

Especially if the spirit is knowledgeable enough to give you proper and informative answers.

Right… Well then I don’t get why it’s not possible. It would require to get into some form of trance and opening yourself before the examination though. So supposing you have enough time to do that right after your time starts ticking, I don’t see why you couldn’t do it.
And you should choose a spirit according to the subject of the exam. F.e if it’s a physics exam you should call an entity expert in sciences.

1 Like

I’d rather work with a servitor for this as the servitor is loyal to me, which means i’d be able to command it.

1 Like

Not too sure about getting into trance though, since the point in developing your astral senses is for being able to hear and see em without getting into trance.

Yes, but how well are your astral senses really? You should consider that before you rely on them. That’s why I’m suggesting the alternative of trance. If they’re that developed , good for you :slightly_smiling_face:

They’re alright, I can hear what spirits say at times. It’s still limited though. I was trying to get peoples opinions about this, and see if it’s a reliable or good way. Thanks though.

That’s exactly why you shouldn’t trust them at a time like this, even more if the exam is important. :slightly_smiling_face:
You’re welcome.

1 Like

Yeah I get you, I’ll try my best to develop these senses. Dedicating hours a day to them will probably help out in the long run anyway.

1 Like

I’ve also realised that weed helps out a whole lot. But can’t get high during an exam can I? :laughing:

When will your exams start, if you don’t mind me asking?

1 Like

You can, you just gotta be careful that no one notices that you’re high :laughing:

1 Like

Well as long as you’re not caught?! :woman_shrugging:t2::joy:
It can help deplete stress that’s for sure.

1 Like

It’s quite a complicated situation at the moment. But I’d say 4 months. I was initially not going to do the SAT’s anyway, but since I wanna study in the States, SAT’s are my best bet. However it’s too late to revise for it, so shiiiieeeet…

I get quite fucking high :joy:

1 Like

I swear I’ll start laughing during the exam :joy: