Astral projection

Is it possible to achive astral projection whitout visualisatiomn or something like that

3 Likes

Can anybody give advice link tip anything

1 Like

Not sure I know what you’re asking?

Not quite sure, visualisations are very important.

3 Likes

If you’re wanting to travel without visuals, to me that is like walking with a blind fold.

4 Likes

Jes i talknig whitout visuals i lost visuals is there maybe binureal beats or something like that you guys use for astral projectiom and how long till you suceed

Is there a way any way please help i wanna my mother and i use astral projection there is big reason me and her are wjitout visuals in family

Is there a way ?

I found freuqvency bimurual beats can thwt help please wnswer me

Dude, try the beats, but itll be damn hard without visuals. If you’re just starting it may be next to impossible. Try anything you’d like.

@KingOfHearts616 Variants on the Void Meditation don’t use visualisation and they do work though personally I prefer the original version and not the variants.

2 Likes

(ALL MATERIAL IS COPIED FROM THE ABOVE THREAD)
VM: Alternate 1 (Darkness)
Seat yourself in a straight back chair or recline with your back and head elevated and allow the body to rest limp. Do not place yourself in a position that will make you uncomfortable as this will trigger physical discomfort which causes the mind to adjust. Also, do not place yourself in a way that your mind associates with sleeping such as in a bed or in a bedroom. Close your eyes a in a silent way allow your mind to focus on the darkness of the back of your eyelids. When any visual sensation calms to a deeper blackness, simply focus on the basic idea of entering the darkness. Do not think of it as a vortex, gate, or wanting an out of body experience. By the time you begin thinking of “falling” into darkness, your third eye will already begin to vibrate and be heightened to the vibrational level of absolute psychism required for projection. The third eye/crown chakra will express the feeling akin to having water ebb and flow over your head. This is all that is needed as this continued vibration will arouse the other chakras and lead to entering the void. It is very simple as you only need to allow your Spirit to be enveloped in the darkness without requiring any mental focus or physical response to prep yourself.

VM: Alternate 2 (Auditory Overload)
For some, a heightened spiritual state is not achieved through silent contemplation and internal focus. Others find their vision quests come amidst an onslaught of noise. This works particularly well when there is music, television, people talking, and so on. As in the first exercise, seat yourself accordingly and allow the body to be proverbially dead. Now, close your eyes and rather than focusing on the darkness, focus on the surrounding noise. Begin by paying close attention to each source of noise. Listen intently to every detail of it and obtain a clear understanding of it. Then move to the next source of noise. Obtain the same level of understanding and filtering each layer of sound. Once you’ve gone through each source of sound, attempt to focus on all of it at once. This can be a bit of a difficult task, but its the attempt that matters, not actually being able to do it. As you allow your mind to work hastily to condense all noise to one layer of sound, remove all notion of needing to project and simply relax in the mindwash of sound flooding your mind. This will create the same vibratiional current within, but will work from the deepest levels and work upward until the Spirit is seperated from the body as needed.

VM: Alternate 3 (White Noise)
This method falls into a modern brach of urban magick known as technomancy. This can be done entirely auditorily as well as being done in an audio-visual way. Using the Psychosensory Gate is a basic example of this: using imagery and sound to pull the Spirit while subduing the body. However, in this technique, we use two very basic and easily accessible components - static signals. The best way to utilize this is to use a television and turn it to a channel that has no signal. The goal is to be able to gaze into the ocean of black and white anamorphic patterns continually changing style, shape, and placement while allowing the static noise to flood your ears. Again, you should place yourself on a couch or chair centered in front of the screen with the volume turned up loud enough to drown out outside noise. The body is kept in its mock death state as you gaze directly into the screen. If you can relax enough to allow yourself to stare, even better. If you’re prone to blinking, close your eyes and allow the screen’s light to dance against your eyelids akin to a muted version of the aurora borealis. Otherwise, allow the static (white noise) to overflow in your ears, but keep it at a volume that is comfortable rather than of being so loud it creates discomfort. Simply allow this process to continue without mentally focusing or concentrating on any part of it. Once more, this ebb and flow and non-objective dead resting will heighten the Spirit and pull it beyond the planar veil.

VM: Alternate 4 (Power & Glory)
If not silent contemplation, music, visual mindbathing, or white noise, for some, the mere prospect of power, authority, glory, and bragging rights is enough to fuel the Spirit into incredible action. Take a sheet of paper and use either a special ink, special writing instrument, or other tool that to you represents power. Some Disciples use marbled parchment, resume paper, a special textured card stock for their paper. For ink, some use a caligraphy pen with inks colored by blood or sacred plants, berries, or flowers for instance. Others use the olde world “bloody finger” to do the following. Use these tools to write or draw out the driving force(s) that move you to bend the Gods and the cosmos to manifest your desires. As you’re doing this, simply imagine all that will be done to achieve this and what all will be after you’ve achieved it. You can reuse this paper. Simply allow yourself time to invigorate yourself with these symbols before proceeding. After you’ve done this, make a sort of mantra out of these things. It can be the actual item (money), the idea (power), or the desire (status) for instance. As a general rule, while you don’t have to do this, a smooth mantra allows one word to blend into the next via the last syllable, letter, or vague sound. Now, with a candle, have it lit and ensure it will burn long enough to support a lengthy, deep meditation. Place it on a table, on the floor if you wish to sit on the floor, or anywhere else that will be directly in front of your seat. Gaze into the flame as chant your mantra. Chant it at any speed, pitch, or tone that is comfortable to you.If at any point you feel it rise or lower or change through your voice, don’t restrict it and try not to pay much attention to it. Don’t focus on any part of the flame other than the white center. Many times, the Spirit will be so drawn beyond the flesh you will stop chanting. By this time, the real effect will be taking place. Typically, the white of the fire will either flood your vision or create a tunnel effect. Again, do not pay attention to this. This is how your Spirit is leaving the body and using the flame as a vortex to escape Etheris. Simply allow it to take its course and this will yield an out of body experience as well. Similarly, for those who enjoy the outdoors, creating a bonfire and doing the same will work just as well. The crackling of the wood, leaves, and the like can also have a profound auditory effect as well in bolstering this experience.

6 Likes

But to travel you have to see is what I’m meaning. You have to be able to see where you are and what you’re doing. You can meditate and go into trances without visuals, I can induce them by breathing a certain way, I’m just trying to say if you can’t visualize what you’re doing while traveling it will not be the easiest thing to do

2 Likes

That’s not quite visualisation though right? More like clairvoyance. I thought he was asking for a technique where you didn’t have to visualise to leave your body. If you want to have a blind journey that’s a whole different story.

2 Likes

This is where I am thinking he wants to do a journey. As I said, its like walking around in a blindfold. If OP just wants to leave their body, thats easy and of course can be done without visuals, but going anywhere will be hard

2 Likes

@KingOfHearts616 What do we mean “without visuals”? As in a technique without visualisation? or literally where you leave your body and can’t see a thing? I do struggle to understand why anyone would want the latter.

Without visualization you can leave your body.

Although, it would be helpful if OP would clarify what they meant.

1 Like

Just whitout visualosation thanks for help stor and king of hearts

Thats why we’re here.

Are you wanting to do a journey or just leave your body?

@raziel_harvester [quote=“KingOfHearts616, post:19, topic:21979”]
Are you wanting to do a journey or just leave your body?
[/quote]
Either way, the void meditation should work I think. Take it from there.

3 Likes