Astral projection

I must inspect my body in and out i think either sombody attached something to me black magican or i dont wanna name it you wouldnt belive and i want my mother to see it

I agree, but if he wants the former it will be difficult as he canā€™t ā€œseeā€ through clairvoyance

1 Like

@KingOfHearts616 We can deal with that once heā€™s Out of Body right?

I can try putting energy into his third eyeā€¦ Have had success doing that to other peopleā€¦

3 Likes

Thanks you guys

This would require her to be able to sense presences and see them so she could see whatever it is

I bet Iā€™ve heard crazier

1 Like

And would you like me to put energy into your eye?

Or the use of a Second Skin as outlined in Eye of the Oracle I suppose (havenā€™t quite gotten to that point yet myself).

1 Like

Jes please the crazy thing is that i had trouble whit illuminati abd their paranoid crazy psycppathic bloodtirsty aliens annunaki he sent them over reptilian bastard

You surpass me in knowledge :joy: if that would work then I dont see why not

1 Like

Tell me when you feel the energy and your eye becomes more sensitive

I feel only cold brezze in my eyes did you send anything or im in too much panic to feel anything

The third eye is around your forehead area. If you feel pressure that would be it

I dont feel nothimg on my forehead

[quote=ā€œKingOfHearts616, post:5, topic:21979, full:trueā€]
If youā€™re wanting to travel without visuals, to me that is like walking with a blind fold.[/quote]

I astral project pretty often, using my Clairsentience ability, so it is possible. And thereā€™s a huge difference between astral project, and astral travel. When astral traveling, your astral body is leaving your physical body and travels to the astral plane. Itā€™s an active way to get to the astral plane. You often astral travel within dreams and your subconsciousness, which basically means you are not fully awake during these sessions.

When astral projecting, the astral plane comes to you, and your astral body remains in your physical body. Itā€™s a passive interaction with the astral plane. You are often aware and fully awake and conscious when astral projecting.

What senses are enhanced when we are blind? Our abilities to feel touches and recognise physical structures and materials. Add different forms of energies and the presence of spirits, and it perfectly compensates the things we canā€™t see clearly. Even if we canā€™t see the visual structure of the astral plane, some of us do see energies by colors and itā€™s movements. And energies can shape itself enough to compensate a visual ā€œdisabilityā€. It takes some practice to get there, and itā€™s just as viable as seeing.

4 Likes

Wow, thank you for that explanation. That clears a lot of things up and puts a new view in my mind. Very interesting indeed.

1 Like

Iā€™ve seen both words used in both senses so itā€™s hardly a universal definition. As far as most occult authors are concerned they are considered the same thing.

2 Likes

[quote=ā€œTheStorm, post:37, topic:21979ā€]
Iā€™ve seen both words used in both senses so itā€™s hardly a universal definition. As far as most occult authors are concerned they are considered the same thing.[/quote]

Maybe these authors need to learn proper grammar and study linguistics, instead of using different words when explaining the ā€œsameā€ thing?

Two different words. Two different meanings.

1 Like

What is the actual problem? Sometimes I will try to help someone, even though I have a ton of my own work to do, two months off schedule.

No visuals wanting in astral inspect my body