Astral Projection

I’ve been trying to astral project for the past 6 years the closest I ever got was full body vibrations. I feel like something is physically keeping me anchored to my body. Any ideas on why that is and how to even begin to fix that?

1 Like

The new books on astral projection and other “contemporary” books are weak. If you want results you need the techniques from the old ones. Consult first with your doctor if you decide for the old techniques.

3 Likes

What are old techniques?

2 Likes

It’s not safe to talk about it in this forum but old books like dated back in the 80ies or the 90ies.

4 Likes

Can you message me about it? Or is it not safe there either?

1 Like

One sec plisss

2 Likes

Could you message me too.

2 Likes

I did DMT and experienced ego death so I can meditate on that feeling and Astral project

3 Likes

The spirit zazazel is said to be able to help you bind/integrate your consciousness into subtle body.

3 Likes

It’s a good way to get a referral for mental health :joy:

7 Likes

Tell me the techniques that you’re referring to through a private message, as well as the specific books so I can add them to my collection, if they are not in it already. Withold no secrets from me. There is nothing that my body, mind, and spirit cannot handle, and the fire of Prometheus burns within me; for knowledge is my one and true desire and that flame that burns for greater truths shall not be extinguished.

2 Likes

Hey, i have been trying to astral project, I have not reached so far , can u PM me the techniques or the books please. And also why do u suggest to consult doctor for older techniques?

1 Like

Read The Phase by Michael Raduga. He has an insanely high rate of success with his workshops and his techniques are straightforward and clearly outlined. Even reading the book can be enough to spontaneously trigger an OOBE/AP/lucid dream (all of which come under the banner of a “phase experience”).

3 Likes

Added to my list of books recommended by you!

1 Like

Well btw the book is copyright free so can i post its pdf on the forum for others?

1 Like

Might be better off linking to the site where it’s hosted. :slight_smile: But yes, he does offer an older version of his book on his website, as a free PDF.

As an aside, I would urge those who have the means to purchase a copy. I’m not sure what significant differences there are between the old version and the latest version, but supporting occult and fringe authors means we are more likely to get more occult/fringe publications in future. :smiley:

3 Likes

I’d love to get a pm with more detail on this too; you can just copy-paste whatever you sent the others and send it my way.
:smiley:

1 Like

Just bought it. Thank you for the reference. :pray:

1 Like

Just bought it as well. Thank you.

2 Likes

Awesome @Rondmc222 @Tigris!

The intro to the book (Part I) is a little tedious, but in it the author explains his discovery and development of the “phase state” and his experiments with it, so I would recommend reading the entire thing as it kinda primes your brain for the rest of the book :smiley:

I found it, I think after seeing it recommended on BALG, after I had a spontaneous OOBE last year and was looking to replicate the experience. Reading the book was enough to trigger another spontaneous OOBE, and since then I have semi-regular experiences every couple of weeks, and I don’t struggle to leave my body at all. 10/10 recommend.

4 Likes