I don’t think APing is working for me

I have tried multiple methods for Full Astral Projection and never succeed, mostly because I think I relax way to much,so I always fall asleep, even if I am sitting down with my back straight. So am I stuck with just remote viewing and partial projection or is there something that can help me have a successful full Astral Projection experience?

He has a free older version of his book on his website, https://obe4u.com/, but I recommend buying the book.

Also, it is usually much easier to use an indirect method for AP, like sleep paralysis or WILD – waking up after about 6 hours of sleep, and then going back to sleep with the intent to leave your body.

2 Likes

I swear I’m tempted to gather All your posts about this into a mega thread :thinking::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Hahah I was thinking to myself earlier that this is the 4th or 5th time I have said this or mentioned that book, in just this past week.

I’d make a megathread about it but it would just be “read this book damn it” :grin: although maybe I should wikify my “books to start with” list :thinking:

4 Likes

I struggle with this, too. Currently checking out Graham Nicholls. If you haven’t tried The Phase, check it out. I never got Raduga’s methods to work for me, but loads of others have.

Currently exploring different techniques & am reading Robert Monroes works and have signed dup to the Institute. Very fascinating stuff.

1 Like