Astral Projection (Let's sum everything up)

I’ve experienced it as all three of these:

1. Exact replica of real world (esp if somewhere familiar, like your house)
  2. Amalgamation of real world and non-real world, e.g. you project into your house, but the window of your room is on the wrong wall, the house is laid out differently, there’s furniture that you don’t actually own, or the house might be a mashup of different houses you’ve lived in
  3. Fantastical and nothing like real life, like six-storey-tall children’s playground slides, zeppelins flying around, unfamiliar cities/landscapes, etc.

And as I always say when people bring up AP… I would recommend reading The Phase by Michael Raduga :grinning:

4 Likes

I’ve heard it is possible for someone to pull you out in the astral. But who would be willing to do that?
Also they would have to be really in control cuz if they cant control astral traveling how can they even pull someone else out. So i guess its kinda not possible. Finding someone that good will be so hard or not cheap at all :unamused: we better start practicing instead

2 Likes

Im no expert but you can more easily comunicate/ contact other beings, i heard theres schools not normals schools like we have here on earth. And ive always wanted to go to a temple in the astral and meditate :relieved: theres so many things you can do. If meditation here on earth feels good, can you imagine meditating in the astral world? Or finding a teacher who will guide you? This is just what i think and believe :blush:

2 Likes

Hi, im no expert but i did create my own technique, maybe it already exists? Anyways my technique is counting in your mind from 1-10 from 10-1 and then 1-20 from 20-1 then 1-30 from 30-1 until you reach 100.

Once you start falling asleep you will begin to start counting wrong. Youll be thinging 1 2 3 10 25… And when you realize your falling asleep. Start counting from the begging and keep relax and try to keep the mind awake.

For me everytime after practicing for like a whole week i start experiencing astral projecting.

But i have so much to learn. Can anyone tell me the difference between astral projection - astral travel and soul travel? Is there even a mind travel? And which one would be easier for a beginer like me? Im beginer but doesnt take me long to astral project. Except i only last a few seconds and thats a bit frustrating. Im not even scared by the way soo

3 Likes

There is a Olympian spirit named phul that can teach true astral projection

Welcome @Understatements It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3