Astral Projection (Let's sum everything up)

I’ve been able to project only from the dreaming state so far. It’s awesome when it happens, but it is unreliable. You aren’t always able to achieve full lucidity even if you are aware that you are out of your body. Also, you obviously can’t do this whenever you want. My dream goal is to astral project at will as well. I just recently have started to be able to really focus on my work and am now practicing again. Here’s my experience, so take from it what you will.

The practice: I lie in bed on my back, and I envision myself out of body. I imagine myself to be elsewhere while engaging with the environment (touching things, feeling the different temperature, etc). I also try lifting my astral counterparts, for example, raising an arm astrally instead of physically. Ultimately, it is a meditation. The body must definitely be relaxed completely. I think another prerequisite is that you must feel the astral body itself. This just takes practice, but once you experience it, you will start to be able to gauge how “out” you were.

Notes:

1. I have noticed that if you do energy work like circulating your energy right before, or pore breathing energy per Bardon’s instructions, you will be able to more quickly feel “out”.
  2. At first, I struggled with this sense of trying to break free from the physical while I could feel myself more in my astral body. This was a mistake. The sense of being trapped is a mind thing. Let go, and envision yourself already out of the physical body.

It has been years since I first attempted to practice, and now I’m back at it again. It really is an end-game thing, imo. I mean, once we can do this at will, the possibilities are endless! That’s why I don’t care how long it takes. I’m not getting off track again. I’m practicing until I reach this milestone.

6 Likes

@Saga I believe there are. But not sure which spirit can help you best with each chakra. I know though, that King Paimon can open your root chakra just by being there with you.

1 Like

@veneficus That’s a good meditation indeed. I’ll start practicing today if I’m able to!

So, I’ll sit in a quiet and relaxing place, I’ll relax my mind and body and I’ll visualise myself out of body, somewhere else. Also, I’ll try to move or feel my astral body.
Is that correct?

Also, I know that you can astral project from lucid dream, but it’s not as good as being able to astral project when awake, because of the lack of focus when you become lucid. It’s end-game stuff indeed!

1 Like

@Manosman
I would recommend lying down because it allows your body to relax more than being upright, but that’s just my experience. As I’ve been getting into doing longer meditations, I have started to feel out as long as my back is supported.

And yes, that’s exactly it. Engaging with your imagined environment is super important as well. As you practice, you’ll come up with your own way of doing it. Make sure to have fun with it! This was something I struggled with as well in the beginning. It becomes very easy to be frustrated at feeling “out” but not being out of body completely. Oh, and pay attention to your dreams!

Yes, it is exciting and motivating when thinking about the rewards for success!

3 Likes

I did a healing for something seriously wrong with someone’s sacral chakra, ie emergency situation, and was shown this portal sigil for Eir, who is an aesir goddess who lives in the chaos realm.

…but whilst this sigil is super useful, its a really intense cthonic healing energy, which wouldn’t be applicable to the other chakras.

4 Likes

@Saga I understand, thanks for sharing! I’ll try to use it, though I still need to unblock other chakras before getting there. I thought to be a good idea to start at the beginning and move towards the end, one by one.

@veneficus I see, engaging with the imagined environment, got it! I have soul travelled before, so it’s basically soul travel. Though I haven’t done that since some months ago, but I know how it goes. I’ll do my best and tell you how it went once I start seeing some results.

The thing is, if Iie down, I’ll probably fall sleep XD.

2 Likes

Lol, that’s definitely a thing as well. You have to time your practice well or you’ll end up falling asleep or worse. Even nowadays, I’ll end up knowing I got nothing accomplished after a while because I had so many fits of dream-like states. If you lay down and can’t seem to concentrate on the task after a while no matter how hard you focus, just do it at another time. Trust me… :sweat:

2 Likes

Yeah, I know. Timing is everything! As long as it works though, it’s okay with me!

1 Like

go theta, remote view to the astral and imagine a body, you can also just not move at all or open your eyes after you wake up in the morning and leave after you enter theta that way

2 Likes

Many people online tend to say that, but it’s just not helpful. Of course, trying astral projection after you wake up, is a really effective way, but just “go theta and leave your body” or “try this technique that helped the X person 3000 years ago to do that”, it’s just not useful.

I mean, there are exceptions to every rule, but I consider myself a part of the rule, since I haven’t got any results from these in the past.

However, trying to turn soul travel to astral projection, is indeed a good idea. I’ll try it when I can (since I need to be focused and have some time to do it).

4 Likes

its actually alot easier in the morning when you have more energy(like falling asleep after waking up again but just maintain your focus as your body is falling asleep, and when you feel energy or vibrations or your energy body, will or imagine yourself out, chant an enn or a sound to help you leave or maintain your focus), you can do it in beta frequency through the third eye chakra as a portal with imagination but for really vivid 5 senses while bi-locating gamma is way better(thats why you go low to sync your hemispheres/lift barriers or veils then you can go gamma or higher easy, but maintain your focus through your body otherwise its like sleep and your memories get veiled after)

4 Likes

I agree there. Morning (or any other time once you wake up) is really good. Also, the deeper you meditate, the best results you’ll have.

Though, remember that doing that in the morning, isn’t helpful for everyone. I’m just saying, in case someone comes here and says that trying after he woke up, gave him no results.

2 Likes

I have always wondered… What is the point of Astral Projection ? Besides roaming freely, what else is there to gain ?

4 Likes

seeing and hearing spirits and other worlds, also get to bi location level to where you can constantly do it

5 Likes

You can find hidden knowledge and learn everything the universe has to offer, understand life and death, see everything, gain true freedom and many many others.

6 Likes

What I understand is I have to reach the vibrations level from the third eye chakra and spread a layer of the vibrations to cover every inch to take the astral body out.
I reached the vibrations so many times but I can’t vibrate high enough or i end up in a paralysed state where it feels like my body is attacked by needles or i feel suffocated and wake up.
Am I doing anything wrong or is it suppose to hurt?

4 Likes

I reach the same state, but that’s as far as I can go for now.

1 Like

Paul Santisi on YouTube. His guided methods are legit. Use affirmations. Get over your fear. Resolve all subconscious worry. Once your ready…do his guided meditations.

4 Likes

You are talking about opening your chakras? And that just meditating does this? Is there a specific meditation or affirmation or something you need to do? Or just meditate in general? How could you possibly know if your chakras are open just from meditating?

thanks.

2 Likes

so… what does it look like? I have been expecting a copy of the 'waking world", but i’m seeing stuff on other sites about the visuals not being as solid as if you real in “this world”.

I’ve been trying the rope and ladder things, the standing next to myself and the floating over me, and the rolling tricks; but the most i’m getting is a visual of the room I’m in, but dark, like the lights are out and my furniture is a shadow. After a few moments, the walls start to “come in clearer”, and i will feel near violent jolts throughout my body.
While I can’t feel my full self leaving any physical body (yet, just my arms and legs), I can sorta picture my self laying down and looking around and finding myself in different places, but it is like looking in a room with the lights out. is this… the same thing or something close to astral projecting?

2 Likes