Astral Hookups thread Males & Females welcome

No just a bit more stupid.

1 Like

Iā€™ve had contact with Lilith before however she was a little more gentle on me :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Gentle? =)

1 Like

The Lilith way.

Maternal and sensual. Protective and yet adventurous.

Assuming if thatā€™s what @Asteros meant.

4 Likes

I summon Azazel or Litlth and Azazel takes over my husbands passion and very aggressive and lasts for a really long time, (my husband says he whispers in his ear of what to do sometimes). Azazel really wants me to have another child.

I also summoned the female spirit who protects others who want to harm me. It feels like she gives me hugs full of love and my husband other things that are more adult like. She joined us once but it felt more like making love and feel close then intense sex.

4 Likes

Sounds like Azazel is trying to make a cambion. A human with both a demonic and a mortal soul. These humans tend to have amazing spiritual powers it is even said in mythology that Merlin was one.

3 Likes

I just connected with this side again, but he told me he has always watched over me and Iā€™m more than just a womb but I need to have lots of kids, and it doesnā€™t just have to be this life. He also told me I just to be his and used him for divination and being a medium in a past life.

Thank you for the response I was really wondering what that was all about or if anyone else goes through that.

2 Likes

Azazel has watched over me ever since I was a child he almost feels like a light hearted uncle to me. He definitely is one of the more human entities Iā€™ve met and he really does care for people and are world. Maybe it is partly because he had a human wife at on time and even lived like a man and had children.

2 Likes

I joined this forum because they have a lot of information about him. Last week I invoked him for making and eating dinner and was a really good time, my food turned out perfect.

4 Likes

Gentle in the sense I didnā€™t wake up with wounds just a great feeling of love and fulfillment :smirk:

3 Likes

This sounds very exciting! Iā€™ve never worked with an entity in that way, however it sounds like youā€™re having great experiences :heart:

1 Like

Iā€™m interested. Any takers?

1 Like

Have you felt once a cold liquid landing on you whilst doing day-to-day things? I have and I immediately knew who it was from.

Oo not that Iā€™ve noticed or thought about but if it happens now Iā€™ll be aware of it! Very intruiging @Sheogorath do you get any other feelings?

1 Like

I actually attempted this last night with a friend however they are a total newbie and I saw them briefly but they donā€™t remember a thingā€¦ Has anyone else here given it a go recently? (mine personally wasnā€™t a hook up just a hang out) Iā€™d be interested to hear how others practise this! I did it by crafting a binding symbol for my friend and I. I wrote our names down, meditated on my wish and signed it off with my patrons sigil. I then left it to its own devicesā€¦ Is there something I can do differently to make a stronger connection? Generally when I travel I meet up with others randomly, Iā€™ve never sought them out as such :slight_smile:

1 Like

In regards to Lilith or something else?

Sorry for the late reply! With Lilith in particular? :slight_smile:

1 Like

She can be quite vengeful on your behalf. Someone once accused me of rape (tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies) and she got impressively pissed. She made sure from within a day that the person whom did the accusation had a lot of misfortunes. Boyfriend broke up with her, she got kicked out of the apartment and became homeless and her reputation was tarnished.

I didnā€™t even do a particular ritual to Lilith. She just was at presence when the accusation happened and I immediately felt her rage boiling. I was baffled.

So yes, when she cares. She CARES.

2 Likes

Iā€™m sorry that you went through that, however Iā€™m glad Lilith managed to rectify the situation in your favour! Ditto on the ritual part I tend to just throw things out into the universe at her in hopes sheā€™ll just be able to listen :heart:

1 Like

Iā€™m curious. However let me know your coming. Just look at my profile picture meditate and say my screenname ask if you want to do it. Then quote and let me know.
Cheers