What do you mean

No one is cuming! Court order

Iā€™m interested

2 Likes

I am laughing at this. It seems ya females are just lurkers :joy:

2 Likes

Me

3 Likes

Something smells awfully fishy about this.

2 Likes

In the wise words of Gordon Ramsey ā€œfinally a good meal.ā€

2 Likes

A fishy meal? :slight_smile:

Whatā€™s wrong with fish?

It has bones

Not if you get boneless.

1 Like

Thatā€™s processed sā€¦

Only fresh and raw

Have any of you successfully met another on the astral plane in this way? Iā€™ve had certain visits but not from someone based in this realmā€¦ Well that Iā€™m aware of anyway :thinking:

3 Likes

Iā€™ve met up with my younger brother and a couple of friends on the astral plane.

1 Like

Itā€™s always been a bit difficult for me to control though. Like all of my common sense flys out the window and I just end up fucking around and getting into shit I shouldnā€™t.

1 Like

I feel you there! I have the craziest times involving many creatures etcā€¦ Canā€™t say Iā€™ve ever slept with one of these creatures in this state however Iā€™ve once had a dragon appear to me as a man :thinking: I tend to be able to control myself and manifest whatever I choose, but on the odd occasion I canā€™t I get a bit aggy and tend to end up waking up :joy: is the shit youā€™re getting into fun or a nuisance?

4 Likes

:joy: now people find this thread yet again

1 Like

A little bit of both Iā€™d say. On one had Iā€™ve ended up sleeping with Nyx and Lilith which was amazing. And on the other hand Iā€™ve picked fights with demons and primordial entities and woken up with cuts and burns that ended up scaring.

1 Like

Did you feel a bit more feminine after those attacks? :slight_smile: