Astral entities genetics and cosmic spiders are you a spider

I’ve come across many in my journey that claim to be powerful sons and daughters of big infernal names some sincere others to boost confidence others to attracting lovers with such a title here’s some gnosis I’ve found out about spider entities gods goddesses and demigods they often have a unique obsession with spicy foods when in the womb and the beings that are born into human bodies are usually naturally gifted in magic with a knack for fate weaving shadow magic and binding spells some become active in social justice protests political gain debates CEOS always providing resistance to issues by creating a chain reaction with something for example
Pumpkin pie someone had an idea and now it’s eaten by everyone across religions borders what do you all think share some experience with yourself either working with any spiders personal experience growing up or fun things that make you curious mind click on stuff like this

4 Likes

Huh? what is this post? I’m confused can you explain? lol

8 Likes

It’s something about if you feel you have a “spider soul” basically a similar post to the demon children if I had to guess.

Idk I’m confused to lol :sweat_smile:.

1 Like

Make sure you aren’t overdosing on monster energy drinks or other high caffeine dose stuff. It can make you psychotic if you don’t get enough sleep. (and being “dead” on the astral physical or whatever the heck it is is not really that much fun.)

2 Likes

@anon48079295 this is what I’m referring to…the spider part

2 Likes

No I haven’t drank monster energy in a long time :grimacing: but spider genetics are present in every culture my own ancestry is mixed but it always felt like this connection to webs and reality’s working like what holds our bodies together the Japanese have the jurogomo spiders the natives have grandmother spider the norse have Loki who was viewed as a trickster puppet master kind of like a spider vampires lure their prey into traps like a spider the Icelandic current has uderkhan a fire spider that helped them find and navigate the Arctic circle that hidden thing that pulls certain people into researching these things

1 Like

Even the sadistic sorcery of soul stealing is trapping a person in a web of your own creation like the myth of Faust in gamer terms your pulling a shang tsung mortal kombat

1 Like

Many who have a very strong spider gene love spicy food very creative loving to draw paint write music hard core stoners and those who have strong prophetic dreams

1 Like

Pay attention to your vision many are able to see the ultraviolet spectrum

1 Like

I myself was diagnosed with cerebral palsy until I found out it wasn’t CP after 10 corrective surgeries on my legs and I walked like a penguin not knowing I had spider legs not human legs astrally

1 Like

I’ll open up the floor to get your thoughts on this share your experience and talk

1 Like

2 Likes

What confuses you so far buddy

2 Likes

He is talking about cosmic spiders and talking about traits he has noticed about incarnated cosmic spiders. How they act, things they tend to do,etc.

1 Like

So “Space Spiders” then?

2 Likes

oop

3 Likes

Yes space spiders

2 Likes

I say cosmic knowing they aren’t limited in form shape size culture or system

1 Like

And like an actual spider giving birth to millions at once people on here could be spider born and not realize it many popular beliefs include shadow governments sigillo on Fortune 500 companies movies media celebrities so if someone has these traits and doesn’t know they can express interest the astral plane is limitless and changes frequently with each person astral projecting

1 Like

I was fortunate enough to find a young sorceress named nyx Morningstar who woke me up to this realization we shared notes and a lot of her gnosis lined up with evocations and channeling I had gotten from entities in my past and invited me to join EYE of Lotus which was her business page on Facebook she needed help and because our gnosis matched up I knew something big was happening so I came here to share my thoughts on the subject and get other opinions about it so go ahead and discuss

1 Like