Astral entities genetics and cosmic spiders are you a spider

I’ve never encountered a “space spider” before. Maybe the astral ones that some people refer to and beings that take a arachnid form (Arachne/Lilith/etc)…but not sure “space” spiders…?

Space spiders give me this kind of image:
Z9YfYcO5Z7-2

And I assume you don’t mean a actual spider in space. I know the picture looks dumb but I couldn’t find alot of spiders in space pics…

Something more like energy spiders? Or? I’m just trying to understand what you mean.

Also space usually is referred to outer space or the amount of space in a given area. So maybe wrong choice of words? Cosmic is usually in reference to space to.

1 Like

Lilith yes astral spiders each entities with the spider gene has a spider form but a person really has to understand themselves before one becomes fully attuned to the frequency and can access spider form

2 Likes

Another trait is eyes that change color the mood stone is what I’m talking about I have brown eyes but when I’m angry they become brownish red with a gold center not like the X-men cyclones the change is subtle

2 Likes

My eyes are brown with red around the pupil (it’s an eye condition I think) but they only get lighter in the sun (from light obviously).

2 Likes

The key is the gold center if you see gold your a spider bro

1 Like

Lol my eyes are hazel(brownish red/gold ) but that’s natural and I’m pretty sure I have no spider stuff going on with my genetics.

1 Like

What’s your spirit say

1 Like

My eyes are green with a little gold-ish round the middle, what am i then?:thinking:

1 Like

Let’s just say do some digging your findings can reveal more I’m not saying it’s 100% but if you have 3 colors or more your a spider of some sort there are variations

2 Likes

Do any of you enjoy really spicy foods curry hot pepper hot sauce kung pow chicken hot tamales jalapeños Catalina reaper exe

2 Likes

I cant eat spicy food.

1 Like

As a spider fanatic and one of the Fallsong clan myself I say this resonates entirely to spider clan as well as spider philosophy Kudos

You are not allowed to promote your paid services here on balg.

1 Like

@Zach_attack You have been gone from the forum for over a year so please note that linking to outside groups is not allowed on this forum any longer.

And commerical promotion has always been prohibited:

2 Likes

Yes the official term is fallsong if anything doesn’t make sense please feel free to ask

So ok let’s continue the discussion

What brought you to the discovery of the spider ways

I really don’t like spicey food lol. It burns my mouth.

1 Like

What got me interested is trying to understand the hidden ability in my past I have been trying to reawaken the ability to manifest people physically with a mere thought reality seems to bend easily for me my quest is to figure out why

I love spicy food and the combination of sweet and spicy is phenomenal I also walk the spider path

1 Like