Astarte Sex Slave Ritual

Then you collect the information for it and cast it out. :slight_smile:

Most probably you’d start invoking Astarte. :wink:

Sincerely,

¥’B

This spell was cast for me in late June / early July. I was told I may not see results for 6 months to 1 year. seriously!? If it’s so powerful, why does it take so long to get results?

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum @JustCurious

handIntro

As to your post idk how new you are to magick but this is not hollywood. For long term results time and effort is needed. In part from the magick in part on the recipients to take action.

1 Like

Because shit takes time to manifest.

6 Likes

Maybe the spell is “over hyped” as someone said. Or maybe it’s all bullshit.

1 Like

@JustCurious Please take a moment to click the image below and introduce yourself:

handIntro

1 Like

I will say this, as much as I’ve been able to see with it; nothing has occurred. But honestly the desire is almost gone of what I had for them so I’m not sure !

Lol…you should have asked that question before ordering the spell…

Agree completely and if someone has doubt in paying for the spell then they should have done the spell themselves.

I’m just curious if he said it was fine to talk about the spell openly before it manifests?
Personally I’ve never had any bad experiences so far from talking about my magickal endeavours on this forum and maybe saying a litte ‘‘too much’’. I guess because people on this forum have such a good mindset about magick, that they don’t interfere like most people might
I was just curious though

2 Likes

Disappointed… the girl had no movement towards me and JS said he would recast for you if nothing occurred. He never got back to me after I asked to do a new cast.

3 Likes

:thinking: out of curiosity what actions did you take toward her?

Conversation as often as possible without being weird. But it turned out she moved a week after it was done

1 Like

I mean as did you ask her out or anything in that direction, or were you expecting her to make the first move as a result of the ritual. :thinking:

1 Like

Maybe he is busy?
How long ago have you contacted him?

Month and a half. 3 separate times !

2 Likes

Damn. I wish I had some advice, but I really don’t know what to say on this matter.

1 Like

I’m sorry I have to say something about this. If people charge money you have a mutual agreement. On both sides you have to invest. And so if it takes a second ritual, then it takes a second ritual, because you have an agreement.

The problem is, it’s a lot of money and I know the magician spends his time and energy, but it’s still a lot of money. So a little time investing and action, feedback etc. from the magician is needed to make this ritual a success. I taste a bit one side and I know the drill.

So @Kuruni one advise. Evoke yourself. Write down your intend and work towards better connecting with spirits and then love/lust. Keep a log book and offer something weekly with evocation. Yes then it maybe can take a month or maybe 12. But it’s you who does it at the end. Don’t let this discourage you. And do a money spell too, to get back your bucks.

6 Likes

Oh and still be patient and don’t think about the outcome to much, this might interfere. Universal laws take time to manifest. That’s your task. And you can always add to this spell by doing the above.

Take care!

6 Likes

Perhaps JS doesn’t want to think about the ritual for now, so it doesn’t take power from it and he knows it just needs more time. He is definitely a legitimate and very powerful magician in my experience with his rite of deification