Astarte Sex Slave Ritual

Any results?

Honestly nothing with the individual… in fact it got bad BUT I formed a deep connection with Astarte/Inanna\Ishtar and that was worth it!

2 Likes

It may be that the spell does not work. Then again, it may be that you ruined the spell by getting impatient (you were supposed to wait a year, yet you didn’t even wait a few months before kavetching about lack of results) and obsessing over results and doubting the workings of the spell.

You are still responsible for what you do on your end. Set it and forget it I say. At least until a whoke year has passed. And no, it doesn’t count now, because you possibly cockblocked the spell already. You should wait a year before saying anything about lack of results if you’re being as patient as you need to be.

2 Likes

I‘d like to add something here. In my ecperience the thing with all spells is to already experience the out come as real as u can make it…what makes it also easier to forget about it after the ritual. When u have done a ritual on ur behalf and u are waiting and hoping you are constantly creating the reality of hoping and waiting pn your side. Hope that makes sense :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

how do you know you have psychic block?

Welcome @Ammoclip It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK THE LINK BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Bro…A whole ass G! and NO results?

Do you have an update on how did things go for you? Really excited to hear.

1 Like

No results with this.

I decided to create my own rituals and had a high rate of success.

3 Likes

Will you be posting them?

This was an interesting read, did anyone get results in the end? for some reason none of the video links work anymore either is he still around? I always think doing your own ritual is far more powerful especially for love stuff and making your own not using one but designing one around your situation as it fully immerses you into it.

2 Likes

Has this spell been put into a book yet, so that others can try the spell out themselves and if yes then which book was the spell put into and thanks for the info too.

1 Like

I am glad I came across this thread… I had it on my mind that I might hire J.S to perform this same ritual for me. After seeing so many people be disappointed with no results there is not a chance in hell I would hire J.S.

Something is very wrong with this picture.
I know he’s a legitimate magician. But something is wrong that such a powerful rite simply doesn’t work for so many people. Quite frankly it’s bullshit. Glad I didnt spend the $1300 USD that he now charges for this service.

3 Likes

I am too cheap to spend that much which is why I want the book that has that spell, in order to do the spell myself.

Where can you check that ritual? Ive been scrolling for a long time now and can’t find original origin of this😂

It’s not published in any book, to my knowledge.

1 Like

I think if you go to his YouTube he does an example of it. You could watch it and then do it yourself.

If I recall correctly it involves a blood/animal sacrifice as part of it. This may be easy for some to perform, but it will be difficult for most to achieve discreetly or easily.

With that level of spiritual energy buzzing around after such a sacrifice it astounds me that this ritual didn’t work for so many people.

I honestly thought this ritual would be my hail mary if I couldn’t get what I wanted on my own.

1 Like

I see and thank you for the info.

Modern ideas on "sacrifice are bullshit that’s why - they’re just without. That and the times have moved on so it’s not as effective as it was in the age of Pisces where patriarchal/controlling energy worked better.

Because it’s not actually a “sacrifice”, which means, by definition, that you are giving up something you’d really rather not - it’s just a blood offering and what you “sacrificed” was the money or effort you took to get the animal. But a rat frpm the pet store to kill is sacrifices the money and maybe your emoytional energy around the killing, which modern people are not used to doing, you don’t actually give the life of the rat at all.

If you want to give a blood offering, give your own, that’s a real sacrifice as you need that to live. Burn a 20 dollar bill or smash your favourite mug, that’s a sacrifice - it should HURT you to do it. That is what you are offering, your pain and loss. No pain of loss? No sacrifice. Offering, yes. Not the same thing.

Even Garrett, he’s “sacrificing” his own chickens, which he’s butchering for the table anyway, so there’s no sacrifice there either, the chicken was going to die either way and nothing is lost. Might as well offer your poop, that has your own qi in it at least, but it was also going into the garbage anyway.

1 Like