Astaroth Accidental Binaural beat summon

I work very intensely with Astaroth and from my experience I can say that she would never say so if there is no valid reason!

2 Likes

Yes, I was thinking of going outside and doing it out there tonight, because by room is quite cramped

well you want that energy in your room ;-), and it’s not bad to perform it where you sleep too.

I guess I can see where @caocoon is coming from, if i were to upset Astaroth in someway, I could see my self being treated that way for sure.

Ok i will try and do it in my room

1 Like

She has a lot of patience with beginners…

How would I go about evoking Astaroth? @princessofdarkness

Alright No matter how much cringe this causes me I am going to say it

I feel like no matter how annoying this supernova in my stomach is this will be a turning point in my life.

1 Like

I already told you,using her enn TASA ALORA FOREN ASTAROTH and sigil

1 Like

Sorry for my stupid question but I am not aware of what an enn is.

Tasa Alora Foren Astaroth!

Is “TASA ALORA FOREN ASTAROTH” a sort of chant you say to evoke?

Yes, just say it :slight_smile:

Personally at this moment I do not feel capable of evocation at the moment.

So last night, as embarrassing as it sounds, I did the Letter of intent ritual. I earlier awoke past 3 am, and hastily did it. But At every moment I uncontrollably shake constantly, while lighting the candle, Burning the paper, later realizing that I was supposed to pay respects BEFORE I burnt the paper, but all the while I shakily complete the ritual but I couldn’t meditate because of this shaking so I tried to calm myself down which did little I later slept.

Which letter of intend. Succubus? Then you ask Lilith for one of her daughters?
If you where disrespectful. Lilith accept apologies if they are genuine, even in a prayer.

On the other hand, we all make mistake, was it really disrespectful?

Yes letter of intent towards Lilith, In my eyes it was not disrespectful, because I still said them I just didn’t follow them to a T as I would have liked to

I knew the answer before you wrote it. When I said Lilith my lights begin to flicker. I work with her that’s why :slight_smile:. Well then don’t worry to much. But always respect her.

1 Like

???

I knew that it was the ritual towards Lilith, she gave me a sign…

Very interesting

I’ve heard many bad things towards Lilith, without knowing why. I guess that is why I may have stressed about the ritual.