Astaroth Accidental Binaural beat summon

interestingly enough eating food satiates his hunger ironically

I’m not saying that the beat isn’t creating those things, but I’m saying it’s your mind opening up to the spirits, not the beat itself, thats causing it. The beat is just a catalyst.

Yeah essentially that is what happened.

If you want to summon Astaroth use her enn and sigil.

1 Like

how might that work?

It would be nice to get to know an entity while helping get rid of the one inside me

Just command it to leave

You have to evoke properly,then you will have clear results.

I honestly tried, is there a way of doing so?

It’s not enough,he have to banish unwanted spirit.

of course, I’ll make sure that I won’t make this mistake again

lol

1. You did a blind evocation
  2. Look into evocation and sigils that’s a nice stat to begin with next time.
1 Like

Basically, It could have been much much worse but it is manageable as i see it

1 Like

This won’t be enough with a newbie. I suggest doing the LBPR and I suggest to follow this video guided:

I like the I AM banishing but you have to take in the grounding too. The nice thing of the I AM ritual is that you can send the banishing cloud in each room.

1 Like

I already gave it to him :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh believe me she can, and most people commenting on her should be careful about what they say …lol nice joke but careful because she can… anyway. So the first thing that will ensure you it is really Astarte (Astaroth) is to identify the picture she gives you in mind.
1-Her sigil
2-Eye of horus
3-Isis form with the horizontal wings (In the Egyptian pantheon)
4-Colours (Purple, Purple, and Purple)
5-A gorgeous brown (African) woman dressed in purple colours
6- Demonic forms

Astaroth is highly ranked, she’s not like any other goddess so if she’s interested in u u’ll probably know it very soon buddy.

3 Likes

Yes I saw :slight_smile: , the vid is more a easy step by step first time thing.

Thanks for your reply, since this is my first time interacting with an entity I was quite confused. I hope you know how I did conclude that.

1 Like

@princessofdarkness @Borgy I am going to study this video as much as I can and do this ritual tonight so that I will not be bothered by my family.

2 Likes

Yes if you are alone just do it. play the vid and she numbers the steps.
You can do the LBRP while listening to her instructions, very easy.

Just to be sure nothing latches on to you.

And do it as many times you think it’s needed. Can be one, can be 5