Assistance please. Need help with this ASAP

For the past few months I’ve taken protective measures such as banishing and cleansing and charging my black tourmalines thoughtout the home. I have an emergency. There is a parasite attached. I haven’t done any summonings recently. I tried calling on Michaels seal to destroy. Can someone please help destroy it?

1 Like

Try this out

2 Likes

The issue is the possibility of it being an imposter since it’s a parasite. I think it’s attached to my chakra. I don’t really know.

Recite psalms, particularly 90-92, and seal a cross over every door and window, floor, and ceiling. Only an equal armed cross. Light candles and concentrate on yourself as the flame, starting at the blue flame. Light frankincense and sandalwood.

What makes you think so?

Drop into a meditative state and try to scan your body/energy looking for anything that maybe attached you.

When you find/see it, visualize your energy body setting ablaze with fire to burn it off, and/or spikes growing out of you to impale it etc (the only limit here is your imagination).

Go until you’ve either destroyed it or dislodged it and then give it the astral boot or slam it out of the ballpark :baseball:

Alternatively, you could visualize being worked on by a doctor to remove it while invoking Archangel Raphael to be this doctor thats doing the work and see where it goes (and what else Raphael might tell/advise you).

Good luck.

1 Like