Aspects/Faces/Masks of King Paimon

Personally I can accept Hermes being a small fragment that became its own being from Thoth, but a Primordial God like Thoth and a Olympian like Hermes I can’t see them being the same being due to my experience with them both, so yeah you make a good point.

1 Like

I get what you mean, though that’s what masks are for.
A deity that’s a big deal in one Pantheon, doesn’t have to be a big deal in another Pantheon. Dunno, maybe after some time they want to chill out lol Kinda like some human Kings that want to escape from their day to day formality and they disguise themselves as peasants to blend in, drop the lights.

She asked him directly… You should do the same.

1 Like

Lol my experiences with the infernal pantheon over 2 decades, I’ve already asked them and experienced these beings many times over lol. I repeat this witch clearly doesn’t know what she’s talking about.

In my opinion, it’s difficult to understand these entities. I’ve personally never worked with him. However, if you want answers, ask him yourself. It’s better than trying to guess a potential lead.

1 Like

Pan is literally considered Hermes son lol. She also must not know how to research either. Pure UPG with no research holds no weight.

1 Like

Okay… It’s your experience. This witch is also studied and practiced with these deities for almost half a century. I guess everyone’s experience is different. Since I have very little knowledge of him… I wouldn’t help in this argument. However, I know for sure that most entities are very open with this information no matter the consequence.

1 Like

Experiences still need to be coupled with research, Hermes is Pan’s father not the same person lol.

I agree with you… Though I don’t know much about the greek pantheon. I only work with one entity because that’s what I’m comfortable with. Anyways, good luck with your research.

1 Like

I doubt that Raven is almost 50… She started working with King Paimon in 2015 or so, according to her own statements made on this forum under the username @RavensAscent. She’s right about the spirits she mentioned being connected, but to say they’re the same simply isn’t accurate. You could say they’re from the same family, to use King Paimon‘s own words.

3 Likes

I know, respect, and trust Raven. Her foundings come close to what I and some other magi have found out. Though, they’re not in the same thought process as most people have about this.

I don’t know about Pan, but I’ll research him and find some info about him. However, I do know about Thoth, Hermes, and King Paimon SUPER well!

@Lux_Tenebris They’re the same beings, but not in the sense of beings, if that makes sense. Maybe we can talk about that further somewhere else. It made sense once I got to know about Alchemy.

1 Like

That could be true… Though I just thought I would share that part of research cause I don’t know myself as well since I don’t work with him.

Sometimes I feel as though most of her opinions are biased… Who knows? :woman_shrugging:t5:

I mean, I’m not in her mind, so I can’t be sure. But I do trust her in the sense that it’s because of her knowledge I got into this path. And what she told me about King Paimon back then, even though no one thought it was an actual thing came to be true and is now common knowledge.

1 Like

I think I know what you mean. :wink: King Paimon Himself has shown this to me, but it’s not easy for me to put it into words. ”Same but not the same“ sounds vague and confusing. But Alchemy - that makes sense to me, too.

1 Like

Yes, it’s very weird to explain, I can barely understand it. But it was with Alchemy that I saw how spirits could be the same, without being the same. Maybe that’s what’s going on.

1 Like