Asmodeus

Thank you. I must admit to feeling a pull to his name recently. I usually work with Belial mostly and felt a pull to learn more

1 Like

I don’t really know to be honest, as I am male and have not been present in any ritual with Asmodeus where a female was present. I think the best approach would be to have an option to put up your hair on hand and just pay attention to the vibes as you work with him

I have long hair as well and the last time I worked with him, I felt the urge to let it down in order to connect with the more primal, animalistic side he was bringing out in me.

1 Like

yes.ask him. in my experience he will only act with you on 6baneful magic if that person has truly done you oR someone else wrong and is a shitty person. his Rage is something else…so much so i can say that it is a Very 6bad thing once you end up on the ReceiVeng end of his rage

1 Like

Yes, I have some familiarity and workings with this deity and you are correct, the utmost respect should be shown.

1 Like

He destroyed my fucking life. Im 45, unmarried, horrible nasty divorces, no ability to hold a boyfriend, and I can’t get rid of him. So yeah, Dont do that shit with that Dog demon. he’s disgusting! He manifests as a 3 headed DOG with red eyes and black fur. Disgusting that human females would want to have sex with something that is like that. UGH.

Curious about that:

because you’ve mentioned here:

Care to explain how he would be able to hold that kind of influence over your life despite him being killed by you?

5 Likes

Are you sure? … you also said this only two months ago… :thinking:

You do realise that this is your UPG and most people do not get the same appearance as you?

Maybe hold off on the judgyness of other people’s private lives. Don’t you think that kind of attitude might have more to do with your relationships, in which the common denominator is you, than blaming Asmoday for it? You’re responsible for how you behave, not the entities.

6 Likes

And do you blame an entity for your own problems?

Asmodeus never manifested to me as a dog and he doesn’t even have 3 heads.

Are you referring to Cerberus?

Cerberus:

cerberus

According to author S. Conolly:
“Three-headed, the Asmodai (desires/passions) are Asmoday, Asmodeus, and Amducias. Three aspects of a similar motivating force, each of which is passionate in its own right.”

"Asmoday is desire and passion for wealth and success. Asmodai encourages us to explore our desires and find the source of them.
To obtain that which we desire. He (they) encourages us in our momentum
forward toward our goals and that exploration of all of those things we desire.
Desire motivates passion. Desire can also be crippling, manifesting jealousy
or addiction. Desire drives us to work hard, mate, and build empires."

Hail Asmodai.

7 Likes

Which book is this from?

1 Like
3 Likes

Sounds like i need to learn more about this Asmodeus.

2 Likes

This is very true. King Asmoday is a power like I’ve never experienced. To my experience he’s the strongest king hands down.

6 Likes

Waw, would you say you’ve experienced a stronger version of him than Belial, for example? I’ve never worked with him and I really feel like, but I’m way too passionate for my own sake and having him stoking the fire may not be the best idea :joy:

1 Like

Yes stronger than king belial and king Bael who I’m pacted to. This spirit can make ANY of your dreams come true.

5 Likes

That’s really the problem, when he gets involved he plays to our passions. He makes us and them very strong and magnetic. The problem is it’s really easy to become imbalanced from how strong he is.

But, but he does deliver like a champ.

Best way to deal with him is to assume he already knows the deepest darkest wishes of your heart. The stuff you don’t share with others. It’s best to assume he can make any of those kinds of wishes reality basically instantly.

When he sees the magician he sees right into thier heart. He will appeal to you to set those wishes free

“I want that star, I want it now, I want it all and I don’t care how” - Metallica.

Great spirit though. Just beware.

5 Likes

Few months ago, only reading that would have sent me running to grab pen and paper to draw Asmoday’s sigil. I’m glad to see that reading this makes me think it twice nowadays:

I’m already highly flammable material. Yes, being passionate is good for certain things; but jealousy, rage and fights are born from passion, too.

Just to be clear, we’re speaking about lust and all things related, right? Is obviously a very well known aspect of him (many people speak about him in breakups, too) but I don’t know if you have seen his powers related to something else.

That’s pretty much my attitude towards certain topic tho :sweat_smile: And maybe Asmoday is my man. But I wonder: Would I get it, tho, if my passionate reactions are a big part of what is creating problems between the guy and me? Will think abt it. But I’ve been tempted to call him for months and maybe that’s him calling me.

2 Likes

He is exceptionally well known for ruining the happiness of married couples and boyfriend/girlfriend relationships and wasting young women’s beauty.

As far as is Asmoday your guy…when I want my ambitions and dreams realized he’s the spirit par Excellence. I just have to be careful.

Here’s a link to a story I wrote about King Asmoday in my free ebook I’ve donated to balg. I think it will help you understand what happened to me and how to do things better than I did.

5 Likes

Amazing Mike, thanks! I think I remember reading a bit on your diary too, when PO told you you were not ready yet… I’m glad at the end nothing bad happened.

There’s not real happiness to be ruined here. Well, only from 1 of the parts. But there’s a relationship to be destroyed. Even the “wasting young women’s beauty” kind of seems relevant. This is all a wish involving lust and desire and ambition. Maybe made for Asmoday.

I’m not very strict on my evocations but let myself do what I feel and that could put me in a vulnerable position with him, idk. Him being the king of Jinns is something that makes me think too, I’ve been resisting using them here somehow. But I feel is the moment for him. Thanks a lot for your help!

1 Like

My intuition tells me your right and I wish you great success. Here’s a tip when you do the enns chant emphasize the word Asmodeus or Asmoday like your almost shouting the word. This will bring him very fast. You’ll know he’s there when he comes he’s extremely strong and not subtle. Don’t be afraid he’s very awesome.

I wish you amazing fortune. @virgospirit

6 Likes

I’m quite excited now! Thank you for the tips and your support, I’ll keep you posted!

2 Likes