Asmodeus

So basically no real experience and no real research background besides JoS.

2 Likes

, I, challenged the total representation of asmodeus as a, djinn which is mostly an Islamic perception of entities and all the Quran agenda ā€¦nothing different from Goetiaā€¦

1 Like

Academic research vs Joy of Satan.Okay then.

3 Likes

And if I hurt, anyones feelings I apologiseā€¦ Lolā€¦ Personally asmodeus has never declared himself as anything particular to me and it really doesnā€™t matter much but I will definitely and always disagree with the djinnic agenda until he says otherwise lol

Not quite you basically went

first: I know someone with 23 years, meaning you repeat what youā€™re told

then you go: im lazy and only have some JoS information because it works.

soon after you: talk about how JoS info is better than actual deep researched info.

you basically back peddled, you go on about how experiences are this and that, then you post your minimal research then disagree with a professor who many have confirmed their experiences with what the information has been shared with Asmodeus.

so you reject real research, but then post half assed research lol, when originally you flexed your friend who has ā€œ23 years of experienceā€ xD

are you sure you just didnt want attention because youā€™re all over the place lol.

5 Likes

Well Iā€™d rather trust someone who has worked exclusively with asmodeus for 23years and gotten REAL results that an Islamic profā€¦
Attention seekingā€¦ Says someone who is, constantly posting on this forumā€¦ The fact that I disagreed with your concept should make you so hostile and condescending

2 Likes

I agree with everything you said but insults are not worth it imo. :smiley:

4 Likes

Okay that does itā€¦ Bye

Its because I filter quality information from BS and I have the gift of discernong Sth your under developed psyche canā€™t understand

Constantly posting about things I have experience with isnā€™t attention seeking, posting in a thread where thereā€™s talk of experience and research to only say that you dont care about research and then you barely have anything to contribute to it is attention seeking.

I scan people, I help, thatā€™s not the same as seeking attention in topics youā€™ve shown you have no experience with.

I donā€™t care that you disagree, my point was always you shooting down someone elseā€™s research when you only have research on what Joy of satan told you.

People donā€™t just research and say ā€œyeah thatā€™s itā€ what has been mentioned has been research and experience, one without the other is still half assed.

pure research can get you only so far, same with just experiencing, both are required.

9 Likes

Then the Lesser Key of Solomon should be viewed the same way because it is also attached to religious dogma. You canā€™t say one thing and at the same point contradict it.

2 Likes

I WILL DEFY your concepts no matter how many of you hurl hostile words at me and I will disagree when I see fitā€¦ Just keep it on topic and Lets not get personal

Iā€™m not being hostile, I am giving you elaborate information and you donā€™t like what you see.

And didnā€™t te demons also prove to not associated with all the bindings and triangles in in those Solomonic proceduresā€¦wanna know who posted this discover in 2003ā€¦joy of satan

Not youā€¦ The tala whatever

Uh huh sure whatever you think dude. You showed great discernment already on here ignoring actual academic info and choosing to read jos info instead.

Itā€™s basically this:

reject one religious notion for another all the while claiming religious propaganda is a no go.

when an argument is purely contradictions it doesnā€™t go anywhere besides in circles.

1 Like

Iā€™m pretty, sure there plenty of things youā€™ve disagreeed with on here and not all have been really validā€¦ And just that I did the same once shouldnt really be that much of a, matterā€¦ You pretty much dispute most, peopleā€™s, theories on here and I even saw a post where darkest knight told you thisā€¦

1 Like

Okayā€¦ Coolā€¦

If someone has done their research coupled with their experiences then I will not disagree with it, but pure experience can lead to delusions and pure research can lead to poor assumptions.

So mentioning that does nothing to prove your point, especially when a lot of the forum is purely experience and very little research, were you aiming to do something by mentioning that?

1 Like