Asmodeus

I retracted the blood statement. I am perfectly within my rights to talk about his position in the hierarchy to provide additional context.

I conceded to you to some extent, but felt the need to present a broader picture.

Who says he can’t be both?

He’s a high ranking goetia whose a Djinn, slapping demon on everything doesn’t make it so. Albeit a person can choose to slap it on him but hey I doubt he cares if a person gets what he is wrong or right.

1 Like

There’s no need for pedantic corrections I believe. Demons/daemons are teachers. Djinns are whatever they are, still teachers, they’re just real quick it’s almost like Djinns sprint extremely fast whilst other demons are not grounded to the world’s plane and must travel from a place we’re not always entirely sure. I’m just assuming this really…

Djinn and Voodoo systems to seem to have a regime knowing these spirits are behind the curtain, and once you open it, it unfolds tremendous and forceful earth energy. They get it done quick.

5 Likes

I closed posting from your other account, @Determined, please let me know which you prefer to use, I sent a password reset e-mail just now. :+1:

1 Like

I thought our jinn forms were blue astral bodies

Our djinn bodies? and the astral is a mental plane so you can make yourself look however you want to look. Djinn the race, the blue skin is mostly a later association to the djinn.

1 Like

Don’t ever give anything your soul…have you ever integrated your soul yet anyways?

Most people don’t have souls until they integrate them.

wait what who told you this? lol you’re reincarnated with your soul, most people don’t know what their soul is but they very much do have one lol.

7 Likes

That is pure bullshit, whoever told you that sounds like they’re delusional or a larper

6 Likes

Sorry, but when I was watching relatively innocent people die in Iraq, I’m pretty sure I had a damn soul.

5 Likes

Ma’am just caught hella flack.

In all seriousness I do agree those that have “souls” (depending on how you view them, I know people that don’t follow the idea) tend to incarnate with them.

But that’s a new thread on its own.

3 Likes

Asmodeus, son of Azazel… You, must, be, really, kidding

2 Likes

Nope do your research, because just by that comment it looks like you haven’t.

3 Likes

How unlikely it is to be a djinn to be son of Azazel? Come on man.

2 Likes
  • Asmodeus is a Day Demon, he is among the legions of AMAYON and rules 72 legions of spirits
  • Asmodeus carries the title “King of the Demons”

Asmodeus must be invoked bareheaded.
Asmodeus was of the order of Seraphim and he carries the title “King of the Demons.” He governs the many realms of pleasure. He prefers to be summoned bareheaded [without a hat or head covering] and he teaches the arts of astronomy, arithmetic, geomancy, and craftsmanship. He answers all questions, discovers and guards treasures and gives the ability to read the thoughts of others. He confers invisibility, and can break up marriages/relationships. Asmodeus has a human Mother and his Father is a God. He has jet black hair with a braid down his back, and has an olive complexion. Asmodeus is extremely courteous and very much a gentleman. He is soft spoken with a smooth voice. Asmodeus is a very pleasant Demon.

5 Likes

That’s my research so far but I really don’t wanna. Go deep into this… If it works …thats enough

So basically you did very little research and chose to comment throwing aside those who have done further research then contradict by saying “it it works thats enough” so in the end you made the poor idea of commenting what you did then dismissing it just like that :man_facepalming: if you dont want to do the research then dont comment on someone else who has done it with “you must be kidding” it literally just throws it back in your face.

7 Likes

Asmodeus is no son of Azazel… And about being a djinn I can’t go further with that… To settle this why don’t I just tag someone who worked with him for over 23years…just because you think youre right doesn’t make you the overlord of research

3 Likes

These matters are really tricky and you cant assure 100% certainty…