Asmodeus

Don’t fret too much. Everything works out. You seem very lost. I just don’t know if it’s practical for you right now to invoke him. I would let your mind settle before doing anything. You don’t want to go into a ritual with your emotions all over the map.

With respect (and this is based on my own experiences and opinions) this (and reasons stated above) is exactly why he didn’t.

For starters, Asmodeus is more geared towards lust and sex, not romantic love. He wouldn’t necessarily be my first choice to bring your ex back unless you wanted to be temporary. He could, sure. However, it’s not really something he does based on my workings with him and what I’ve read from others on here and other places.

Secondly, he’s not after your worship or soul. He doesn’t need either one.

Moreover, for a legitimate romantic relationship to be strong, it will take more than 3-4 days to rekindle those feelings you and your lover once had. Rituals take time to manifest, depending on circumstances.

This seems like a very fresh situation, I would take some time to breathe and rest, for yourself. Remember that things happen for a reason and that your situation will work itself out.

6 Likes

The past five months have been like a nightmare i have been thru spellcasters and scammed out of thousands the not mention , talking and trying other routes i just kept reading snd searching and amadeus kept coming up and when i started chanting his name i figured why not ask and lay my cards onthe table

That’s for life. No turning back. What is he asking for as far as a sacrifice?

I agree, I am mostly Norwegian and have invoked the Norse gods with considerable success.

1 Like

She already made a blood pact. So now asmoday has always been with her and will be for the rest of her life.

Actually read what someone else said and I failed to consider the possibility that he may have rejected the pact. I hope he did because in my opinion he is not the best choice for what you desire. Good Luck!

I understand. Loosing things that are precious to us hurts and sometimes all we want is what we lost, back to us. However, sometimes loosing those things actually puts us in a better situation.

If I may ask, how long were you two together? Why has he left? How did you go about the ritual?

3 Likes

Not to drag you down, but Asmodeus is more known for creating discord in marriages and breaking people up. He is more about lust and likes to have sex with other people’s wives.

2 Likes

If an entity can break a relationship up they can also do the opposite, and it’s not out of Asmodeus’s realm of influence to ignite passion, it’s simply up to the person(s) involved to fall into it and put the work in after he lays the foundation.

Asmodeus is a king Djinn, I doubt his practices are limited to what some lhp inserts say about him, he is capable of adding to his repertoire of skills.

4 Likes

I did workings with Asmodeus last year, I can’t advise anything besides having something clear cut for him to do. Make it very clear for him.

I find that Asmodeus carries forceful but also a gentle kind of energy and to be honest I had no reason to invoke him — you can give it a try! He loves mint so I always added a few drops of peppermint oil onto his sigil.

I left buried it in the forest and came near daily for a visit — yet again, I had no reason, I was just curious with feeling his energy.

Beginner or not — make your own call and see what happens. You’re a grown adult, you know what to do! :slight_smile: you’ve made the pact, so always keep things in check.

Desperation is sought after during times of helplessness. High impact change is imminent and applies to everyone. Know what you’re in for and do your research on here and the interweb to know all that you can when you work with him.

Take care

5 Likes

I feel there is a high probability that he rejected the pact. If he did accept, he will require some type of sacrifice on a regular basis.

The OP can only wait and see.

True. Hope she keeps us up to date. I would not use him and I may be embellishing but he likes to have sex with every woman he encounters. Although if a petition is clear and focused, there would be a safe and appropriate way to utilize him.

While I don’t think blood is seen as such to demons, blood in general was seen as a physical representation of a person’s essence a definite tether similar to spiritual energy. To use it is to add an extra spark to your workings.

Albeit either way Asmodeus is a Djinn not a demon.

1 Like

Lol. Maybe my encounters are with those not battling addiction, because this hasn’t been a problem for me.

2 Likes

Wrong. Djinn were seen as nature spirits not demons, it’s far from semantics. If anything it’s not looking far enough in djinn history where it extends all the way to Sumer again as nature spirits. They did not become demons until after they were demonized. Pre-Islamic Djinn were always seen as nature spirits.

5 Likes

That’s good. Each demon or djinn have different preferences for sure.

The Spirits of Geburah are the Seraphim, or the Spirits burning with zeal. Their empire is that of the chastisement of crimes. They correspond to the faculty of comparing and of choosing. They have for adversaries the Golab or incendiaries, Genii of wrath and sedition, whose Chief is Asmodeus, whom they call also Samael the Black.

Yes Asmodeus has demons within his legions, but he’s still a djinn, and djinn are nature spirits. However, Asmodeus is said to be the child of Azazel and Naamah, and Azazel is often seen as an aspect of the creator of Djinn.

2 Likes

My point being he’s not a demon. His place in the hierarchy was never the point, far from the point.

The point started as the idea that blood is heroine to demons wasn’t exactly true, and more that blood is another exchange of energy; in this case physical, then tied to that since it was about Asmodeus is that he isn’t a demon, he’s a Djinn who holds a high rank within the Infernal Nation, and that djinn = / = demon.