Asmodeus-who do you believe is his mother?

I was wondering what everyone’s opinion on who was the mother of Asmodeus. Do you believe it to be Naamah or Agrat Bat Mahlat?

7 Likes

Why don’t you ask him?

6 Likes

Regarding legend is Agrat Bat Mahlat who get semen from king David when she was seducing him when he was sleeping. Why you not ask her or him ?

7 Likes

I believe it to be Naamah from what I’ve experienced, I just wanted people’s personal opinions @huidini @StewardofSophia

9 Likes

You know it is nice at times to ask about other people’s experiences or beliefs :slight_smile:

13 Likes

In principle, this is a pretty clever idea because he should not deny his mother when she asks him to do something. An adult male is still very benevolent to his mother. For example I am very generous to my mother.

4 Likes

Asmoday is one of the most powerfull demon! I dont think he has a parent!
The others is
Lucifer
Beelzebub
Belial
Azazel

5 Likes

Most myths are just stories, It’s hard for me to believe he originated as a human. To me at least he feels quite a bit older than the 10-15k years that would suggest. From what I recall Naamah is his wife/sister and not his mother. I would however believe that Asmodeus like any other spirit could have gotten curious and thought “Fuck it, let’s give this meat suit a go.” Thus having at least one human incarnation. He seems to understand being human more so than many others and as such has an amazing sense of humor.

9 Likes

Lilith the younger is his wife and mother I think. So technically that would be Lilith’s Naamah aspect. Agrat Bat Mahlat would be her Ishtar succubus wind spirit aspect so Lilitu/Ardat-Lili and she would be a ritually pure Virgin. So no children.

7 Likes

I always thought that they were different spirits. In the Zohar, it is written that Samael had four consorts, “Lilith, Naamah, Agrat Bat Mahlat, and the lesser known, Eisheth Zenunim.”

All of them, except Lilith bore children to Samael, wheras Lilith bore the Lilitu, or night demons. It is said, in other Kabbalistic texts, that the consorts of Samael would visit lustful men and remove their lustful thoughts so that they would not be possessed by demons and their souls be saved (I don’t necessarily interpret this literally, but I do take it seriously).

It wasn’t until later, when Christianity came about that they demonized the four consorts of Samael as succubuses. Demonic women who prey on the lustful instead of curing them.

3 Likes

In a way they are but there also related to lilith’s mythology if you study her preceeding aspects. As you know kabalistically Lilith is basically every pagan goddess that was worshipped by other neibouring people’s. Even when Asherah/Shekinah is demonised later she crystallises as part of Lilith. So the 4 consorts can be related to other goddresses and spirits that were still connected to Lilith in early sumerian, babylonian, assyrian and cananite history. So it’s like a multi faceted crystal each facet has its own face but there all connected to form the diamond lol

3 Likes

Actually, Lilith bore a lot of children for Samael, specifically the Lilin.

4 Likes

Second. I’m not sure if it’s true, as I’ve never asked him.

3 Likes

I had thought that she gave birth to the Lilim or Lilitu without the help of Samael.

2 Likes

That would be interesting! “Who’s your momma?” goes right next with “Who’s your daddy?”

7 Likes

Agrat Bat Mahlat has claimed that from when I asked her. Machaloth has backed her claim. When I asked Asmodeus he has said yes, after some coaxing. But they could be blowing smoke for all I know.

5 Likes

Lol. I asked him, I got the name Lilith. I am aware he likes to mess with me. Everything I’ve read leads me to believe it may be Agrat Bat Mahlat, possibly naamah, so why would he tell me that? I understand they are equal in power, Lilith and Asmodai. Who really knows, it is quite an interesting story how he came to be. :grin:

3 Likes

It’s like liquids mixing and merging. It’s O’Sea, but 8 existed before that. But allowed itself to be killed to be remade, reborn.

8’s realm is tiny. 8 is the true child of O’Sea and the Lightbear. 8 choose to expand and give live. To fight. To feed. To fuck.

1 Like

Maybe he wants you to do research and discover the truth yourself?

1 Like

Asmodeus is a child of Azazel and Naamah. He is often considered a Djinn who Azazel has a strong connection with in one of his aspects.

1 Like