Asmodeus: The Slut Dragon

This is hard to translate, even harder to read. Take this as a fair warning.

*entertainment purposes only

It was alone in a Void. Solitary confinement. Only darkness remained.

Light came upon it. This basement dwelling thing, knewing only war.

It fell for Light.

Light kidnapped it. Stealing it away with its inner Void.

Light consumed it. Completely.

It was transformed. Waiting for Light to give it form. Make it into something, anything.

It give no fight to Light.

It was truly passive in its buried nature.

Light shined the hidden parts wide open. Forming it into a she. Giving her Light’s golden hue.

Light molded her into his perfect personal pleasure palace.

His hue shaped her to guard and keepsake his golden energy into her formless essence.

As his masterpiece was completed he smiled and devoured her.

Her very being only true purpose was to serve her Father’s every need and desire.

Lucifer’s Chalice. Keeper of Lucifer’s Flame. An Empress of the Infernal Empire and Celestial Empire.

*This is a short story of how Asmodeus was incubated from Lucifer. I can’t possibly use words to properly described their personal information. I’m only an outsider perspective.

If you’re not looking for critiques on this fiction, you might want to put it Journals. Journals have a slightly different culture where long discussions on an ideas veracity or practicality are discouraged.

Added ‘fiction’ tag.

6 Likes

It’s not fiction. I only said that not appear like a jerk or argue with the nature of these beings with other people.

What are the value of spirit stories? Can we trust anyone’s writings on them?

I wasn’t sure of what the best approach was to be. I was just merely covering my bases.

By your description then, this is what we would call UPG, or Unverified Personal Gnosis.

In his lore, the parentage of Asmodeus varies considerably. In the Talamund, for example, he is said to be the progeny of Naamah, and the angel Shamdon.

In the Testament of Solomon, Asmodeus himself declares that he is the son of an angel father and a human mother.

In one particular Kabbalistic school of thought, he is said to be born of Agrat bat Mahlat and King David.

Still other stories have him as either the husband, or the son, of Lilith.

5 Likes

Thank you for the information. I just didn’t want to step on anyone’s toes here. I know everyone is highly sensitive about their personal experiences and stories (maybe that’s just me).

I don’t see Asmodeus as male, but female. Asmodeus keeps their female form hidden for reasons.

In my humble their book should been published hot pink and focused on how Asmodeus is meant to serve in pleasurable ways. Totally different book.

Oh it’s UPG, then you’re entitled to whatever.

I personally don’t feel any of the entities have any gender at all, but the human mind forms impressions, identifies them within the framework of human understanding, which includes projecting gender on them, and this is both a trap, and useful. Lots of people find various entities present to them as a gender other than what’s common, nobody will mind. Lucifer frequently shows up as female to many.

My experience of Asmoday is a very masculine, aggressive and focused older man. I don’t subscribe to E. A. Koetting’s Gnosis of him as being all about desire, which is mentioned in the grimoires, but I met him before that came out so it didn’t influence me.

It doesn’t matter. Our interaction is unique to us and is dependent on how our energies combine and our history. There’s no reason that should either endorse or deny anyone else’s experience that’s different.

I was just being cautious. Everyone that works with these entities as an unique experience.

But there are several ideas that I feel would be suitable in other thread.

Like do they actually have physicality in any realities? Do they have fix personality? Mainly what is eternal and permanent about them?